[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge nevermind..
nevermind..
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-08 9:23 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: rodeotiki 2007-01-09 19:47 ]

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-08 11:46 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2007-01-10 20:47 ]

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-10 8:51 pm   Permalink

I thought this was about ....! whatever

[ This Message was edited by: jpmartdog 2007-01-10 20:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jpmartdog 2007-01-10 20:52 ]

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-01-11 10:28 am   Permalink

At first you act like you care. Then you run away....

I am truly disappointed.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 10:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-11 10:28, Hakalugi wrote:

I am truly disappointed.

After 170+ views and only 1 response I edited my post. 1 member sent me a pm telling me no one from TC lived in malibu and that they were multi million dollar homes.So sorry for not knowing the layout of Malibu.
If your so disappointed you could have said something earlier....as for running away, I havent gone anywhere.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 12:22 pm   Permalink

...The Bullocks, Here's the Sex Pistols!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 12:30 pm   Permalink

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-01-11 2:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-11 10:40, rodeotiki wrote:
Quote:

I am truly disappointed.

After 170+ views and only 1 response I edited my post. 1 member sent me a pm telling me no one from TC lived in malibu and that they were multi million dollar homes.So sorry for not knowing the layout of Malibu.
If your so disappointed you could have said something earlier....as for running away, I havent gone anywhere.

I don't know who sent you that PM but perhaps you should not be so embarrassed of showing concern. Just because some of us don't live in Malibu doesn't mean one or two of us were not affected by the fire. As it stands, my sister's boyfriend once met someone that has an autograph from Suzanne Somers. And I'm sure there are numerous TC members that remember commercials for the Suzanne Somer's ButtMaster. Additionally, traffic on PCH has been greatly bottlenecked by the fire which I'm sure at least one member of TC has been affected by. I'm sorry I couldn't post a response to your initially sincere thread as soon as you would have liked but we have all been a bit frazzled here.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 9:34 pm   Permalink

"." -rodeotiki-

Reasons schmeasons! Meaning...Who gives a rat's ass??? All I know is that above quote is one of the most AWESOME Tiki Central quotes ever!!!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-15 10:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-11 14:14, Hakalugi wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-11 10:40, rodeotiki wrote:
Quote:

I am truly disappointed.

I don't know who sent you that PM but perhaps you should not be so embarrassed of showing concern. Just because some of us don't live in Malibu doesn't mean one or two of us were not affected by the fire. As it stands, my sister's boyfriend once met someone that has an autograph from Suzanne Somers. And I'm sure there are numerous TC members that remember commercials for the Suzanne Somer's ButtMaster. Additionally, traffic on PCH has been greatly bottlenecked by the fire which I'm sure at least one member of TC has been affected by. I'm sorry I couldn't post a response to your initially sincere thread as soon as you would have liked but we have all been a bit frazzled here.

Hey!! Screw Malibu!!

We're freezing our asses off now !!!

31-34 at night for the last 4 days in huntington beach???

We're not used to this shit!!!

Wiped out my entire crop of bananas!!

Brrrrr!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FlatEarthTrading
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-21 6:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Hey!! Screw Malibu!!

We're freezing our asses off now !!!

31-34 at night for the last 4 days in huntington beach???

We're not used to this shit!!!

Wiped out my entire crop of bananas!!

Brrrrr!!!!

I hear ya Ben! Crap, it's snowing in Tucson tonight! bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

View Profile of FlatEarthTrading Send a personal message to FlatEarthTrading  Email FlatEarthTrading Goto the website of FlatEarthTrading     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-23 2:05 pm   Permalink

where is TED?

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-10-21 6:22 pm   Permalink

Hey! It's time again for the annual Malibu Brush Fire so I'm giving this thread a bump.

If anyone here has been affected by the fire (or any of the many other Southern California fires)please post your comments here.

So far the most significant loss is the well known landmark Castle Kashan.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-21 9:56 pm   Permalink

Sad loss indeed on that castle. My Mom lives in Lakeside and is at this very moment evacuating due to the fire in Ramona. The canyon she lives in burned up 2 years ago, many people lost their homes, two people died trying to drive out, many horses and dogs were killed...it is very scary. Those frikken Santa Anna winds are so devastating.

OK...now back to the previous drivel.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation