Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Coolest Tiki Birthday Card
Coolest Tiki Birthday Card
tikicar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-09 4:15 pm   Permalink

Yesterday was my birthday. My brother is an artist and always makes me wierd/cool stuff for my bithday. You wouldn't believe the stuff he has made me over the years. This year was no different. The coolest birthday card ever. It is made from foam core. All carved and painted like wood. Hand painted greeting inside. Cool because I can keep it and it is sturdy enough to always be standing. I thought you guys would love it so I posted a few pics on page 3 of my webshots page. Scott

[ This Message was edited by: tikicar 2009-03-30 15:21 ]

View Profile of tikicar Send a personal message to tikicar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-09 5:44 pm   Permalink

Cool Card!!!!!

But I'm really diggin' that Witco Gator....I have something new to kepp my eyes out for - he's awesome!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FlatEarthTrading
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-09 6:33 pm   Permalink

Hey Scott.....Cool card!! My B-day was the 8th also....you, me and Elvis ,lol! That card kicks butt, i love it!
Greg

View Profile of FlatEarthTrading Send a personal message to FlatEarthTrading  Email FlatEarthTrading Goto the website of FlatEarthTrading     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-09 8:31 pm   Permalink

WOW, that truly is the best card, for any occasion ever. Please pass on my compliments to him.

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-09 9:24 pm   Permalink

WOWOWOWOW...that is a tiktastik card. Your brother is quite the talent and what a great gift. Love your tiki room pics too.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 8:15 pm   Permalink

My birthday is in a couple weeks, can he send me a card too?

I got to try to make one of those, Got plenty of foam core lying around. Maybe go for a three layered version.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-20 12:33 pm   Permalink

Truly the coolest tiki card ever. And the coolest card that I have ever seen. If thats just the card, man, that gift must have been something.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-21 3:21 pm   Permalink

My brother might start to make these and sell them if it looks like a few people would buy them. Probably $25.00 each shipped. Each one can have a personalized greeting inside. He is just trying to see if it is worth the time. Each one is handmade so there is plenty of time involved. Scott

View Profile of tikicar Send a personal message to tikicar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation