FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Apologies. I meant Witco and here are some pics.
Apologies. I meant Witco and here are some pics.
Bravery

Posted: 2007-01-11 11:37 am   Permalink

Thank you in advance to anyone who may have info to share.

View Profile of Bravery Send a personal message to Bravery  Email Bravery     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 2:52 pm   Permalink

Welcome to the board fellow Rhode Islander!

That's Witco alright. I'm not an expert on it by any means but just wanted to congratulate you on a great find!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 3:29 pm   Permalink

Yep, That is Witco. If you are going to list it on ebay just list the items and make sure you say Witco. The Tiki style items usally bring more but nice big pieces in the conquistador style might bring good money also. You just need to find the person who is looking. Also willing to pick up or have that big of items shipped. Very cool stuff. Good Luck.

View Profile of tikicar Send a personal message to tikicar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-11 4:11 pm   Permalink

oh, hey, nevermind what I said in your other thread.....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-13 10:06 pm   Permalink

Yo, Braves.....Witco conquistador doesnt do so hot on ebay... check the last 3 months...drop me a pm and I can probably pick it up.. Holla.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation