FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki mugs in seattle?
tiki mugs in seattle?
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-14 6:06 pm   Permalink

Aloha, all!
Can anybody reccomend places to find vintage tiki mugs in western washington state? I live a bit north east of seattle, and am starting to beef (Pi-Pi in hawaiian, tee-hee...)up my collection for our home bar. we call it "The Zombie hut tiki lounge", wanna see some pics?
Mahalo plenty for your sage feedback,
palaPala.

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Stiki Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-14 11:30 pm   Permalink

Let's see some pix! Find any mugs yet?

View Profile of Stiki Tiki Send a personal message to Stiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tomanikitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-15 09:49 am   Permalink

This may be a ways from Seattle, but if you get up to Vancouver BC, there's a antique/pink elephant store on Commercial Drive just south of Venables that have a few. Don't remember the store's name offhand sorry.

View Profile of tomanikitiki Send a personal message to tomanikitiki  Email tomanikitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-17 12:07 am   Permalink

Hey Pal, any chance you can make it to HulaHula next Saturday? We're always keen to meet new local tiki folk and you just might be able to get some good tips from accomplished local collectors like Puamana and Dogbytes.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
brokeassbuilder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-17 09:38 am   Permalink

hi guys im new here but the store in vancouver canada is called attic treasures its on commercial drive ive bought lots of great polynesian and hawaiian tikis from her she's got some great tacky treasures aswell!! also if you make it to vancouver
hit front street in new west at a place called armstrong and fitzgeralds when i had to downsize this fellow bought my whole collection he's got my bar , mugs and some of my wooden tikis ,seeing presently im collecting only lava tikis and hand done porcelian or hawaiian figurines but the year is young and i feel i'll get many more!!

View Profile of brokeassbuilder Send a personal message to brokeassbuilder  Email brokeassbuilder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tomanikitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-19 10:59 pm   Permalink

Thanks Brokeass, that's right, Attic Treasures. I've got some lava tikis and other lava items as well as other Hawaiiana, if you have a wish list let me know, we may be able to work a trade or two.

View Profile of tomanikitiki Send a personal message to tomanikitiki  Email tomanikitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation