[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events HulaHula TwoTwo - Sat 1/27 6:30pm
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
HulaHula TwoTwo - Sat 1/27 6:30pm
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 11:56 pm   Permalink

Hey, let's try it again. Seeing as how we haven't yet tried every drink on the menu, let's get together at HulaHula next Saturday 1/27 at 6:30pm. I promise I won't skip this time, come hell or slightly icey conditions!

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-17 6:31 pm   Permalink

Ummm about that "come Hell" remark...

...with global warming by the 27th we could have an extreme weather swing and it will be 90 degrees and then you'll have to wear these to Hula Hula:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbk5LHiOXA

(However, I'm not sure pink is your color. I'd choose red for you if you really must know)

p.s. I can't read that tiny little block message--hope it didn't say anything i needed to read!

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-17 7:10 pm   Permalink

What's really weird is that I just went to iTunes to see who did that particular version of the song "Nasty Girl" and it's done by someone named Inaya Day.

But that's not the strange part...there's several versions of it by that artist (who knew?) and one of them is "Nasty Girl (Riffs and Rays Radio Edit)". That Tiki Art Now party at Marlow's was a bit fuzzy...but I don't remember doing that! There's also a "Nasty Girl (Peter's Reconstruction Edit)". Apparently he didn't like what we did and thought he could do it better! If I find a "Nasty Girl (Dogbytes I'm a Naughty Dog-Girl Radio Edit)" I'm really gonna think something's up!

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 7:22 pm   Permalink

Hey guys, I think we might try and make this! We were planning to invade Seattle on Sunday but if we close early and hit the road, we might be able to make it down in time for a drink or five. We're also staying at the luxurious Sixth Ave. Inn nearby.

[ This Message was edited by: Pepe le Tiki 2007-01-18 19:22 ]

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-18 11:25 pm   Permalink

Mr Bytes and i will be there!

Monkeyskull's in charge!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-24 7:33 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-24 11:37 pm   Permalink

Yes! I have Glass Bananas!

Hurry! Quantities limited! Glass Bananas available to the first 17 HulaHula TwoTwo participants. One Glass Banana per household. Glass Banana is not a toy. Keep this and all glass fruits and vegetables away from children. Glass Bananas are not edible. Do not feed to glass monkeys or any other glass animals. This offer is merely a gesture of slight absurdity. Satisfaction is not guaranteed or implied. If you have any complaints, feel free to kiss my Glass Banana.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 09:08 am   Permalink

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I can't wait for Saturday night and glass bananas!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 11:49 am   Permalink

Damn, now we're going to have to risk getting a speeding ticket. (not that it would be the first time)

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 10:09 pm   Permalink

Actually, the glass bananas aren't all that bad once you get used to them.

monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 11:22 pm   Permalink

By the way, if you look closely in this photo from their web site, you can see some of the large and quite odd mugs that they use at the rectangular bar.

Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-27 1:23 pm   Permalink

I'm going to order the drink on the left and stir its brain, er contents, with a glass banana turned swizzle stick.

It's a beautiful and sunny day in Seattle...I expect to see everyone there tonight!

p.s. Woofie please set aside a banana for me in case i run into ferry problems

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-27 10:10 pm   Permalink

Pictures Soon?

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-28 02:25 am   Permalink

You'll have to wait.

Here's one for now that pretty much sums up the night:

Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-28 02:36 am   Permalink

Ok, one more...but that's it for now!

I was mesmerized by the floats, especially the red one:

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation