Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Cleaning out PMs
Cleaning out PMs
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-01-19 08:00 am   Permalink

I've been cleaning out my PM folder (14 pages long!) - and it's like a spooky trip down memory lane. Folks should try it sometime. There's all kinds of messages from old events, people who don't post anymore, people who arent ALLOWED to post anymore, love fests, fights- it's great.

This is the oldest PM I had:

PolynesianPop
Posted: 2002-11-25 19:46 BTW - My real name is Adrian. My friends call me "Yo Adrian" with a Rocky, old Phillie type of slang!

I've got a great one where I bitched out Hanford, but I'll leave that one private for now.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2007-01-19 1:09 pm   Permalink

From time to time people ask me what's the fasted way to delete a lot of PMs. Here's the best solution I've come up with:
  • Open two browser windows. Not tabs. Windows. Get them set up side by side.
  • Get your PMs open in the first one.
  • For every message you want to delete, drag the "delete" link to the second window. This will delete the message without having to go back to the previous page.
  • Occasionally hit your brower's reload button in Window 1 to get an updated view of which PMs have been deleted and which ones have not.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 3:03 pm   Permalink

Funnily enough i just went through my PMs the other day and weeded them out

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 9:36 pm   Permalink

Nope, I'm keeping mine. I might even print them out one day for posteriorority. COOL, I'll write a book about all you guys and get rich. Send me 20 clams, your name, address, phhht numbers and SSN, and mother's maiden name, then, if you want, you'll be famous.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 10:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-19 08:00, martiki wrote:
PolynesianPop
Posted: 2002-11-25 19:46 BTW - My real name is Adrian. My friends call me "Yo Adrian" with a Rocky, old Phillie type of slang!

I've got a great one where I bitched out Hanford, but I'll leave that one private for now.

EDIT

PolynesianPop
Posted: 2002-11-25 19:46 My real name is Adrian and I'm in your bar FLARING your drinks...all your base are belong to ME...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-01-25 2:28 pm   Permalink

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-30 5:51 pm   Permalink

I am sooo hiring that dude to mix it up at my next awesome luau party!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation