FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Holo Wai Miniature Golf, Orange, CA (other)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Holo Wai Miniature Golf, Orange, CA (other)
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2009-05-31 7:40 pm   Permalink

There are Seven torches on the awning... SEVEN!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 8:34 pm   Permalink

Thanks, kids, now I can sleep calmly tonite.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 9:12 pm   Permalink

Boris! Kate! Anyone!
That restaurant is about 4 blocks from the house!
PM me next time you go!
It is goooooood!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-13 6:19 pm   Permalink

I was passing through Orange today, so I stopped to get a picture of the back of the building where they rented the clubs. All of the windows and doors were trimmed with bamboo.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
big kahuna59

Posted: 2011-02-05 10:18 pm   Permalink

That brings back great memories, thanks for posting the recent pics! The thing that stands out the most about this course was around about the 10th hole, you went into this sunken area, in dropped probably 10'-12' below grade and there were waterfalls coming down into it and there were a few holes down there. It was really something to see. So much for progress... I'm so glad so many others remember this place. It will always stand out in my mind, one of the places that made me develop a love for all things tiki.

View Profile of big kahuna59 Send a personal message to big kahuna59      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rrrusty

Posted: 2014-06-28 02:35 am   Permalink

Me, too! Thanks so much for the memories and pix. I was little (6-10?) when we used to play golf there. I didn't remember the name "Holo Wai" but oh, do I remember the Saturday evening school group shindigs. Torches flaring, tikis and palm trees, a beautiful warm So Cal night. Life seemed so-ooo much simpler then. Tiki forever!

View Profile of rrrusty Send a personal message to rrrusty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation