FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Wed. February 7th: LUSHY live at Hula Hula, Seattle
Wed. February 7th: LUSHY live at Hula Hula, Seattle
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-23 3:32 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Lovers of luscious libations and live music!
After a several month hiatus LUSHY is getting back into action, and will be performing 2 sets at Seattle's newest bar in Tiki-kitsch, Hula Hula, adjacent to Tini Bigs, in the space that used to occupy Watertown and The Romper Room. Come partake in the exotic, bossa-pop sounds of LUSHY, whilst lounging below lit blowfish, bamboo, and fish floats, embibing a tropical drink and nibbling Polynesian pupus. The first set begins at 9.30pm, and there's no cover charge.

This will be a fun evening for all, and a perfect opportunity to indulge in the atmosphere of Hula Hula.

Hope to see you there!

Okole Maluna!

-T.G.

Hula Hula
106 1st Ave. North
Seattle, WA

[ This Message was edited by: DJ Terence Gunn 2007-01-26 13:05 ]

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 1:15 pm   Permalink

For those of you who cannot stay out late on a 'school night' and were thinking about coming to Hula Hula a little earlier, but were concerned about having your precious sound waves coagulated with the likes of The Gap Band, S.O.S. Band, Parliament, and Outkast -- all of which are bad for the digestion of Pu Pus --, I'll be setting up the musical momentum for the evening by DJing Lounge, Exotica, Hawaiian, Pop Jazz Vocals, Surf, etc. starting round 8pm. And I'll make sure I have plenty of Jimmy Buffett on hand, in case monkeyskull shows up

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 11:03 am   Permalink

I'll be there!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 12:42 pm   Permalink

No cover to catch LUSHY, is a such a deal !!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation