FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bahooka's, Sat., Jan. 27th 6pm
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Bahooka's, Sat., Jan. 27th 6pm
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-23 6:36 pm   Permalink

WoooHooooo! It's Tiki-Tina's Birthday and we are going to celebrate it at Bahooka's on Sat., Jan.27th. We hope you can join us for Ribs & Grog

http://www.geocities.com/bahookarestaurant/

[ This Message was edited by: woohoowahine 2007-01-24 17:06 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-23 9:19 pm   Permalink

WOOHOOoooOOO... what TimE ..WOO!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-24 06:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-23 21:19, Hiphipahula wrote:
WOOHOOoooOOO... what TimE ..WOO!

Soccer Tiki will post more details today. Keep your eyes open

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-24 5:05 pm   Permalink

We've got reservations for 6 pm Saturday. This is going to be a great weekend of classic restaurant dining starting Friday at Damon's!!!

WoooHoooOOOooooooo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-24 6:35 pm   Permalink

The following people are in for Dinner at Bahooka's Saturday Night:
*SoccerTiki
*Bamboo Boyd
*Tiki-Tina
*Hinao_Paul
*Mrs. Lurker
*WooHooWahine
*Trader Tom & Mrs.
*Hiphipahula +1
*Al-ii

If you would like to join us PM me and I will add you to our reservation

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-01-26 11:46 ]

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-26 07:45 am   Permalink

If you are planning on going Please PM me by Saturday AM so we can add you to our Reservation

Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 09:14 am   Permalink

I've never even been to Damons or Bahooka...perish the thought!
So can anyone let me know if there's a decent place to stay up around that area? The Mr and I would love to go to Damons Fri night and Bahooka Sat. but would rather not drive clear back to La Goona Hills. Thanks!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 1:41 pm   Permalink

I don't know anything about lodging in Glendale but I am sure that there are numerous places between there and Bahooka. Look for something along the 134/210 corridor as these freeways connect Glendale to Rosemead going through Pasadena. Damons is between the 134 and 210. The 134 becomes the 210 in Pasadena and from there you get to Bahooka by exiting the 210 at Rosemead Blvd. and going south to Lower Azusa Rd. There should be numerous choices for lodging in between.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-26 2:11 pm   Permalink

There are several inexpensive hotels along Colorado Boulevard just west of Rosemead. Basically, the further west you go towards Old Town Pasadena, the nicer and more expensive the accomodations. So, you can probably find the equivalent of a Days Inn or Holiday Inn closer to Rosemead but if you want the Doubletree or Marriot, you'll have to go further west.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-28 8:03 pm   Permalink

Here's the pics of Tiki-Tina's Birthday Bash at Bahooka's

The Birthday Girl & Al-ii

We started the evening with Bahooka's Famous Bowls

SoccerTiki and WooHooWahine

Al-ii & Tigerlily

Trader Tom & Mrs.

Our Favorite Lurker & Hinano_Paul

Tiki-Tina & Bamboo Boyd

The Crew

Hiphipahula chatting with Al-ii

Put another candle on your birthday cake

Hinano_Paul entertains us

We then moved the Party to our Favorite El Segundo Bar

It's My Birthday and I'll WOOOHOOO if I want to

Here's Dave....

Tiki-Tina & Al-ii tear up the dance floor

Rebecca shows Al-ii a few moves

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-28 8:48 pm   Permalink

Great pictures WooHoo thanks for sharing.

I know you had already planned this but you get major points for making it to Bahooka and the Purple Orchid in the rain.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-29 09:00 am   Permalink

Man!
I should've went! You guys look TORE UP! Makes me smile! Happy B-day Tina! And thanks for the pix WooHoo! I loves you guys!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-29 6:38 pm   Permalink

Ilene and I had a great time hanging out at The Bahooka with everyone! Any time you guys are headin' down this way again, just let us know.

By the way, I got an e-mail back from Bahooka's and they're discussing coming out with a mug. I also tried to turn them on to Myriah's Bazaar so they can replace those salad bowls with some real volcano bowls.

We'll see what happens.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-29 7:24 pm   Permalink

Salad Bowls! not to mention the flaming croutons! wait,, was that a new wave band in the 80's .. either way Rob & I had a great time he is sooo shy, he kept saying I don't know anything about tiki. thanks everyone!
We missed you Ken!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-01-29 10:16 pm   Permalink

I have to say I had a blast at Bahooka's celebrating with Tina for her second night of Birthday partying!! Excellent honey bowls and company. Thanks woohoo for pulling it together.

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation