FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Official Announcement of Hukilau 2007!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Official Announcement of Hukilau 2007!
Mo-Eye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-21 7:33 pm   Permalink

I just paid for 3 tables!

The Thor Stor is vending this year... I can't wait to go!

View Profile of Mo-Eye Send a personal message to Mo-Eye  Goto the website of Mo-Eye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-28 1:59 pm   Permalink

All booked in and ready to go. I just need to make sure that Bamboo Ben and Crazy Al will be there to watch over me again on Thursday night! (painful memories).

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-28 9:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-28 13:59, rugbymatt wrote:
All booked in and ready to go. I just need to make sure that Bamboo Ben and Crazy Al will be there to watch over me again on Thursday night! (painful memories).

You actually remember it?

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-01 07:07 am   Permalink

Last I heard, Ben will be missing his first Hukilau in a while. He's got some big jobs that need him. Won't be the same without him.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-01 3:45 pm   Permalink

<<Won't be the same without him. >>

Anheiser Busch stock should tumble that week... oh wait... he's going to St. Louis.
Never Mind.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-02 1:53 pm   Permalink

I remember bits and pieces. Kind of like the bits and pieces I spewed on the poor security guard.

Bamboo Ben not at Hukilau? What a tragedy.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki deluxe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-02 3:39 pm   Permalink

going to the hukilau , any helpful advise would be great , i was wondering about reservations to the jet setter lounge on sunday , if i should make them now , or when i get there , will i be able to do everything and take care of it once there , i have my mai kai ressrvations , mahalo

View Profile of tiki deluxe Send a personal message to tiki deluxe  Email tiki deluxe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-02 4:18 pm   Permalink

Tiki Deluxe - Have you purchased your Hukilau tickets yet?

Yes, I would recommend calling the Jetsetter directly and making your reservations. Their number is 561-533-7999.

I'll be posting some great tips that Humuhumu posted last year. Just check back here and you'll find them soon - or check on the Hukilau website within the next couple of days.

Welcome - you'll have an amazing time!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki deluxe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-04 8:38 pm   Permalink

mahalo TK looking forward to it

View Profile of tiki deluxe Send a personal message to tiki deluxe  Email tiki deluxe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-07 12:54 pm   Permalink

Tiki Deluxe - just wanted to make sure that you noticed the 1st timers at Hukilau thread on Other Events. Check it out - if you still have questions, please let me know.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-08 10:55 am   Permalink

We're SO excited! Can't wait for the Hukilau! The Diva Pinup will be there with acres of fabulous tropical hair accessories!

Szanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-16 09:53 am   Permalink

Yaaahooooo! Passes puchaced, reservations made. Is it June yet?

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-16 10:01 am   Permalink

Finkdaddy - just 3 short months away. I need all the time I can get though! Hope you got my email.

Look forward to seeing you!

The Hukilau

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-24 12:33 pm   Permalink

Added to the lineup for Hukilau 2007:
Waitiki
Crazed Mugs
The Dollsquad's "Calu" peforms exclusively on Thursday 6/14 - Hukilau Kickoff Party!
James Teitelbaum's Seminar "The Making of Tiki Road Trip - in Technicolor"

Don't miss the unforgettable performance by Robert Drasnin!

The Hukilau

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-24 4:18 pm   Permalink

Check out the 2 newly added videos featuring an interview with Robert Drasnin from our own Jeff Chenault here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzI1jrtio1g

And Dionysis sent this one to me today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVTUWlr6o8k

Enjoy - just 7 short weeks until we hear it live and in person!

The Hukilau

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation