FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Official Announcement of Hukilau 2007!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Official Announcement of Hukilau 2007!
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 06:44 am   Permalink

Who's getting in ahead of Hukilau? Will there be enough of us to completly take over the Molokai for the unofficially-official wednesday night pre-party at the Mai Kai?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 10:09 am   Permalink

I will be arriving Wednesday, and do plan on going to the Mai Kai that evening. My flight is scheduled to arrive at 7:20 pm. How late into the evening/morning does the Molokai serve drinks?

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 3:24 pm   Permalink

Glad you're comin' in early Vern!!!

The Molokai will stay open pretty darn late for all of us that night. I believe there were some at the Mai Kai last year until after 2am on that Wednesday!

Mahalo to Chip and Andy for reminding everyone of this very fun night that kicks off the Hukilau celebration!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 4:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-06 06:44, Chip and Andy wrote:
Who's getting in ahead of Hukilau? Will there be enough of us to completly take over the Molokai for the unofficially-official wednesday night pre-party at the Mai Kai?

Sandra and I will be arriving Wednesday, so you can count us in!!!!

(Liz, I guess we'll need to get together before this Mai Kai gathering........)

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 5:34 pm   Permalink

I'm there Wednesday at the Molokai!! Gotta be there for Drasnin rehearsal Thursday, and it's NOT during school this time, so I get to FI-nally be one of the lucky Wednesday arrival folk!!

Woo-HOOOO!!!
F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 7:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-06 17:34, Formikahini wrote:
I'm there Wednesday at the Molokai!!

hey, Alice, maybe we can have some quality time to get to know each other!!

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 07:20 am   Permalink

Under 2 weeks away now!! We've had some additions: Crazed Mugs and Calu from Atlanta's Premier Burlesque Revue - the "Dollsquad". Laramie Dean, a surf trio out of Miami, will join us Friday night. A midnight mermaid performance can be seen at the Yankee Clipper's Wreck Bar at midnight SHARP!

Seminars are extremely close to selling out so if you're interested purchase now!

The Mai Kai Shuttles are taking your reservations now - be sure to sign up on the Hukilau website - just login and either use the handy dandy panel to your left or click on the Mai Kai page! After a couple of Rum Barrels you won't want to drive anyhow!

Try the new "Hukilau" Drink on the Mai Kai drink menu this year!

We will be rolling out our additional Hukilau Merchandise this week!

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ This Message was edited by: tiki_kiliki 2007-06-03 07:21 ]

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 08:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-03 07:20, tiki_kiliki wrote:
The Mai Kai Shuttles are taking your reservations now - be sure to sign up on the Hukilau website - just login and either use the handy dandy panel to your left or click on the Mai Kai page!

Hi tiki_kiliki! First timer here with a question about the above. I did the "head count" thing for the Mai Kai shuttle at your web site some time ago, but the above has me a bit confused. Do I also need to make a reservation for the shuttle with the Mai Kai themselves? Or am I good-to-go with just the "head-count" thing. (Already have the dinner/show reservations)

Thanks!

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 1:55 pm   Permalink

You're good to go with the headcount number. Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you!

The Hukilau

Fallenstar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-03 2:38 pm   Permalink

I am excited to finally make it to Hukilau, although only for the kickoff party. I am in West Palm on business for the Navy, and I will be leaving early on Friday. At least I will get a taste this year. I will be in my Shag "Jungle Cruise" Aloha shirt.
Bobby

View Profile of Fallenstar Send a personal message to Fallenstar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 3:38 pm   Permalink

Fallenstar - Thursday night is actually one of the best nights to join the fun as this is the first night that most everyone arrives to Lauderdale from out of town and where we see old friends from last years Hukilau. Plus, the Cabana has a great laid back atmosphere and the bands play poolside so you can take a dip as you wish!

The Hukilau

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 1:31 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

The "Tiki Lands in a Disney World" Seminar is now SOLD OUT. We have 3 tickets left for Beachbum Berry's "Sippin' Safari" Seminar and about 5 to go for JT's "Making of Tiki Road Trip".

Buy your tickets now before the others sell out!

The Hukilau

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 06:55 am   Permalink

When is the "DVD of Tiki" preview and the "Hukilau Hurricane" video? I don't have the email and it is not on the website. Trying to get everything scheduled for the weekend. Busy, busy.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Orchid Wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-11 07:21 am   Permalink

Hey Swanky!

Thanks for pointing this out ... the online sched. will be updated later today, but rest assured the Hukilau program will reflect all events in their entirety.

The DVD of Tiki and Hukilau '04 Hurricane Footage will be shown at 2 p.m. SHARP right before the Sarong-O-Rama fashion show in the Yankee Clipper Point Room.

See you all this week!!
Orchid Wahine

View Profile of Orchid Wahine Send a personal message to Orchid Wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 10:54 pm   Permalink

Heading out. See you all in FLorida. Aloha!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation