FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hu Ke Lau Chicopee, MA Valentine's Show
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Hu Ke Lau Chicopee, MA Valentine's Show
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 1:33 pm   Permalink

Who's going to the Hu Ke Lau Valentine's Show?? Last year was a blast!!!
Movie

Movie

Movie

Granite Tiki--you're going right?? I wanna buy tickets. If you're going, PM me with your real names and I'll see about sitting us all together.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 1:37 pm   Permalink

So whats the deal? Dinner/show/drinks? Time? Price? where the #%&@ is chicopee? Can I walk there?

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 1:37 pm   Permalink

Wow, it's still open? Too cool! My parents used to go there occasionally in the 60's, and would bring home the glasses. That was my first exposure to anything tiki.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-26 2:02 pm   Permalink

I will be there!

I have a couple of friends who ordered their tickets already too!

Hopefully we can all sit together at the fabulous Hukelau!

For all interested:

http://www.hukelau.com/showroom.html

[ This Message was edited by: The Granite Tiki 2007-01-26 14:19 ]

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-30 3:01 pm   Permalink

Ok,

I have no idea if we're going to be able to make this show, but I ordered a pair of tix for da wahine & I.

Hopefully we'll be there before the stage show starts. To miss even one note of the awesomeness that is the valentine's day show would be travesty!! heh heh

Anyway, see ya there....I hope.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-30 4:39 pm   Permalink

You have to be there Bargoyle, it's the anniversary of our meeting you!

I'm really looking forward to this!

And the coconut chicken appetizers.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 06:18 am   Permalink

Bargoyle, you have to go. My pills are in that gymbag you have. If I don't my meds by Feb. 14, the doctor says I'll never play the vibraphone again.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 06:49 am   Permalink

Seriously, anybody who ordered tickets who wants to sit in a group, PM me with your real name (or at least the alias under whom your tickets are reserved) and I'll see about getting us a big table. (Sully, Granite & friend I got yous)

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 08:18 am   Permalink

Ok, so who's in on this? Granite, Granite's friend, Pappy & I? (and respecitve significant others)

That it?

No more Valenitne's Day couples making the trek?

Cmon people!! Chicopee is for lovers!! heh heh

Ok, seriously, we're officially in. Leaving work early & everything.

Should be a hoot.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 07:12 am   Permalink

Okay, I guess I'll be the first to say, this impending storm is not looking good for the Valentine's Day Show

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 4:42 pm   Permalink

The Miss and I will be hanging at home with the kids. Hope whoever makes it has a great time!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 5:42 pm   Permalink

Yeah. First real snow of the whole !&%*@ Winter has to be tomorrow. We're still planning on going but if we're not there, we chickened out. We got an all-day babysitter so we're REALLY gonna try. The good thing is the Hu Ke Lau is only a minute off the Mass Pike.

Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 6:14 pm   Permalink

well if you all have to bail on the valentine event, you can make it up by coming to my thing.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 7:31 pm   Permalink

Damn! This sucks. Don't really know status for tmrw either. If the snow delays the morning commute, and all the employees get a late start, then I wont be able to leave early. Add the leaving late and the predicted ice & freezing rain to the drive to the Huke, and I'm not sure we'll make it.

On the plus side, if anyone DOES get there, you can drink like a fish and drive home at 5 mph all over the road and prob not get stopped by the cops!

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 09:25 am   Permalink

It's really not looking good for us NH people to get there.

I can not explain just how sad I am right now.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation