FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hu Ke Lau Chicopee, MA Valentine's Show
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hu Ke Lau Chicopee, MA Valentine's Show
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 10:05 am   Permalink

Bargoyle--let 'em all go home early. You'll earn their undying loyalty.

Granite--rent a Hummer.

Spoke to the Hu Ke Lau. They are NOT going to cancel the show...
*$#@!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 10:54 am   Permalink

Thanks for that link and laugh Pappy.

I'm really bummed here!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 12:17 pm   Permalink

OK, I had to call it. We're not going. There goes my sixteen bucks! Waaaah! Let it be known, if I were still single and childless, I'd be there...

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 12:48 pm   Permalink

What?!?!?

No-one is going now??

Yeah, I've been trying all day to keep everything moving smoothly (to no avail) Almost everyone was 1/2 to 1 hour late...one girl was 1.5 hours late!?!?!? I mean, cmon, it wasnt THAT bad! I think they're taking advantage of my generous nature.

So, it probably didn't look good for us either, but I still had hope.....

Now if we DO make it, I guess it'll be just Jess & I at the Huke.....with a giant table for eight!!! heh heh

oh well...SB's is next. Still havent got a dog sitter, but I'm making that one....for sure.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 1:29 pm   Permalink

In case you hadn't noticed, I created a new thread for my event.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 3:10 pm   Permalink

Well, for the record, it is now 6:00pm....I'm still at work, and gonna be here for at least another 1/2 hour or so.

I guess the Huke was just not meant to be this year.

The next Hawaiian show they have (usually on fridays) I'm up for trying again. Anyone else?

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 3:16 pm   Permalink

I feel your pain Bargoyle... it took me 2 hours & 15 Minutes to get to work today so that I could get out @ 3:00 because the weather was too bad to drive in!!

If I knew how to add a Hula Girl & a Fire Dancer here I would.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (anyway) to the New Englanders who are all snowbound but, still have the tropical spirit!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation