FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana bambooben on crutches!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
bambooben on crutches!
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 06:16 am   Permalink

Anyone seen BooBen recently?? I heard he had an unfortunate fall blowing out his knee big time. Sucks gettin Old Huh?
Ben, I Really hope you get well quickly

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 06:30 am   Permalink

I heard it was a death match between he and makedamug.
Those guys have history.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 06:39 am   Permalink

Blowing and knees shouldn't be in the same sentence ....unless your writing to Penthouse Mag. Must of been that Cali freeze that hit Ben.....

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 08:29 am   Permalink

Get Better Ben! The Wide World of Tiki Talent has suffered a temporary blow! Let's all raise a glass to Ben's Speedy Recovery!Doctor Ken recommends a cooler full of Budweiser, a good book,and a sketchpad! And please, no more fights with Holden!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 08:43 am   Permalink

I'll raise two glasses! Get well soon Rev. BB

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 08:52 am   Permalink

Here's the news:
I swung down to LoCal seeking fun and drinks, only to find Ben waiting instead. This really blew my mind, so we quickly tussled and in the ensuing struggle Ben collapsed on one knee. He then reached up, grabbed my neck and twisted me around and dislocated my 3rd Lumbar vertabrae. Just as he did, I landed on his other knee, (it began to swell as big as a grapefruit) picked up a bamboo slat and hit him over the head. Turns out, Lake Surfer was watching all of this. With all the dust in the air, Lake couldn't see too well. So he grabs a broken glass float off the bar (he likes the sound of breaking glass) and in so doing, slit his hand real good. We're all pals now, trading pain killers and muscle relaxants, and catching up on the latest innovations in walkers and skin stitching technology.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 09:06 am   Permalink

Rumor has it Makedamug and Booman are already talkin' about a line of Bamboo made medical supplies.

Get Well Soon Ben, so you can start kickin' twice as much butt.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-01-31 09:22 am   Permalink

Does bamboo Ben use bamboo crutches?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-31 09:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-31 09:22, GROG wrote:
Does bamboo Ben use bamboo crutches?

He was this past Saturday when we stopped by his shop! He's lucky to have Mrs Boo and the little Boo's to open the shop up! It's like magic the way they convert the workshop into a retail shop!

Yes, he was using some bamboo as a cane to help get around! His knee was pretty swollen and he was in a great deal of pain. Lot's of Ibuprofen and Beer!!!!!

Get better quickly!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-01-31 09:33 am   Permalink

Ben,
Sorry to hear about the Bam boo boo and I wish you a speedy recovery.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 10:23 am   Permalink

Don't push it too far Ben. Iron man that you are, you can't risk messing things up for good. We need you in good shape to keep transforming spaces. Time to train Missus Boo on the table saw and finish nailer...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 10:59 am   Permalink

T'was the GHOST of Sam's Seafood that brought me down!!

Moohalows for da kine werds peepuls.

Back to the Ice, ice, baby!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 11:40 am   Permalink

I'll send ya cookies!..............Ha....no I won't.
Get better ya savage.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 1:51 pm   Permalink

Get better quick!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 5:24 pm   Permalink

Whoa! First the eye patch, and now maybe a peg leg? What lengths will this man go to for his art?

Keep on truckin' Ben!

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation