Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Our Britiki wedding luau
Our Britiki wedding luau
54 house of bamboo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-01-31 12:03 pm   Permalink

I thought some of you may be interested in seeing a few of our wedding pictures! And I'll take a close-up picture of the mug to post, too. If you just want to see more wedding pictures, PM me and I'll send you a link to The Knot!

Several forum members participated in the celebrations and I'm pretty sure that a good time was had by all!

Liz & Chris

Our top table with limited edition wedding favour mug by Cheekytiki serving 'Madame Pele's Passion' - so named because we got engaged at Kilauea in April 2006...

The brains and talent (in no particular order!) behind Cheekytiki who themed the venue for us. Mahalo!

The programme

The Luau meal by a local caterer called Wok'n'Roll - they were superb!

The Tiki Central members

View Profile of 54 house of bamboo Send a personal message to 54 house of bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-31 12:45 pm   Permalink

great pictures, and congratulations...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 12:44 am   Permalink

Congratulations. Looks like a great day.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 06:32 am   Permalink

For those that don't know the idiot in the front of the bottom picture is me covering Anjys face, Disco Dave and Sue from Hotrod Tiki behind, next to Sian and Trader Jim from Pocketiki.
Great wedding!

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 11:21 am   Permalink

Wow, what a great looking wedding!
And fun too!
Love the vintage dresses!!!
Sweetpea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-04 11:51 am   Permalink

I would just like to deny i had any of the potent mai tai's jamie and anjy mixed (well perhaps 4 or 5)yea it was a great night and i am glad liz and chris had such a cool tiki wedding.

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-04 8:57 pm   Permalink

Wow, Gorgeous!! You need to submit the photos to a wedding magazine. Everyone looks amazing with the drinks and flowers.

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 10:20 am   Permalink

Congrats! Great pix!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-08 12:09 pm   Permalink

How cool! I love the photos. Congrats and hope to see you at Viva Las Vegas!

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation