FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tiki Idol American Idol... and the Winner is!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Idol American Idol... and the Winner is!!
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 11:57 am   Permalink

Aloha,

I'm happy to announce that I will be accepting up to 6 new & unique designs from Tiki Central members that are currently or have not in the past worked on any designs with Tiki Farm. These will be for a Spring 2008 debut. Your designs can be one of any of the following:

Tiki Mug
Tiki Shot
Tiki Bowl
Tiki Decanter
"Hawaiiana/Exotica" Mug (tropical/exotica in theme, can contain Tiki but does not have to)
"Hawaiiana/Exotica" Shot (same)
"Hawaiiana/Exotica" Bowl (same)
"Hawaiiana/Exotica" Decanter (same)

This is an exciting opportunity for you to see your artistic dream come to a 3-dimensional reality. If your design is chosen, you will be given our standard license agreement and will be paid the standard Tiki Farm artist's royalty.

To submit your designs, please email them as 72dpi jpegs to
holden@tikifarm.com and include the following in the subject line: TC Design Contest. The deadline for submitting your designs is midnight, February 28th. You can submit as many designs as you like. The winners will be announced approximately 2 weeks after the deadline. Good luck!

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-03-01 09:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-03-18 18:02 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 12:32 pm   Permalink

That's kewl!!!!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 1:48 pm   Permalink

wow thats the second time today a tiki central post has made me squeal like a girl, what a fantastic opportunity.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 2:01 pm   Permalink

that is so cool, so a drawing of all sides of the container works? and we can submit only 1 design total, not 1 for each category, is that correct Holden?

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 2:16 pm   Permalink

There goes my concentration at work for the day....

VERY COOL!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 2:31 pm   Permalink

true Hewey... concentration gone... might have to bust out the crayons over the weekend...

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 2:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-01 14:01, Hiphipahula wrote:
that is so cool, so a drawing of all sides of the container works? and we can submit only 1 design total, not 1 for each category, is that correct Holden?

Can't wait to see your cowboy with a kitty head mug!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 2:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-01 14:01, Hiphipahula wrote:

errr.... READ THE POST:)!!!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 3:17 pm   Permalink

"You can submit as many designs as you like"

I didn't miss that part. I will have 20-100 designs for you by next week.

No really, can't wait for this to happen. Thanks for the opportunity. I always wanted to do one on my own but that probably wouldn't come sooner even if 2008.

Do we get to hear what the pay off is, is it something like being paid in mugs. I'm fine in that. I probably would keep them all too. Can't wait.

This sounds like a dream could true to six lucky people.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 3:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-01 15:17, teaKEY wrote:

Do we get to hear what the pay off is, is it something like being paid in mugs.

errr.... READ THE POST:)!!!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sporkboyofjustice
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 4:30 pm   Permalink

Holy crap that's cool. It's like there are 6 golden tickets but it's based on merit. And there's no tiki mug factory tour where people almost die. It's much better. I'll definitely get to thinking, these contests are so much fun. I can't wait.

View Profile of sporkboyofjustice Send a personal message to sporkboyofjustice  Goto the website of sporkboyofjustice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-01 4:41 pm   Permalink

FLIP -FL P- FLIPPP!!! tthhhumpPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 4:50 pm   Permalink

Cool......I got a couple of ideas kicking around in my head, I think I might have to enter the contest!
Mahalo Holden!

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 5:33 pm   Permalink

I know this design could use some refinement but I am submitting it for consideration.

http://www.monkeymandesign.com/ceramics.htm

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2007-02-01 17:36 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 6:16 pm   Permalink

Just finished the edits on my 2,500 word report at work... now nothing can distract me from the important tasks!

Ive got a sketchpad next on my desk now, up to 3 designs already - and that was when I was writing my report!

I think Holden is going to have a VERY full inbox!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation