FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 12:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
Although we skipped last year (did our once every 3 years "TF Garage Sale" at Oasis instead), we're throwing our 3rd "Annual" Parking Lot sale. We get well over 1000 buyers and we advertise in 7 regional newspapers. Shown below is the vendor flyer. So, if you want to vend, please send me an email with the following in the subject line: I wanna vend man!

Prospective vendors must submit what they will be selling. Vendors will be juried and some may be turned away (generally as a result of conflict of interest or improperly themed merchandise).

If you don't wanna vend and want to get some great deals for your Tiki pad, this is THE event of the year. Plus, we'll have live music from 1-3pm and a Hawaiian Hot Dog (with BANGO MANGO sauce) & Shave Ice vendor (for the Keiki's).

Here's the layout...

Did ya check out the booth prices? They start at ONLY $60 (I just want to recover the advertising, music & porta-potty costs).

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-04-01 12:48 ]

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-04-11 19:47 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-01 1:49 pm   Permalink

This is bomb, a date that actually works out & the booth prices are so reasonable it makes me wanna sell something....ummmm... see ya there

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 10:45 pm   Permalink

Ell bumperooni... this is THE biggest Tiki 1-day event to be found... no hype - it is.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 11:45 pm   Permalink

re. Eats

What the heckahula is a "Hawaiian Hot Dog"? -

Spam on a bun?
Oscar Meyer on rice?
Nathan's slo-cooked in a pit?
Sun-burnt wienies with little teeny grass skirts?
Chicago Red Hots drenched in Aloha Shoyu?

???

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-01 23:45, Cammo wrote:
re. Eats

What the heckahula is a "Hawaiian Hot Dog"? -

Spam on a bun?
Oscar Meyer on rice?
Nathan's slo-cooked in a pit?
Sun-burnt wienies with little teeny grass skirts?
Chicago Red Hots drenched in Aloha Shoyu?

???

It better be Spam in a bun made of rice(aka Spam Musubi)!!!
Damn, I'm hungry.
I think I might have to drive down to Socal for this shindig.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 1:31 pm   Permalink

Only a few stalls remaining. Updated layout below...

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 3:46 pm   Permalink

Marking my calender. This looks so cool! I'll be there to shop!

[ This Message was edited by: 4WDtiki 2007-02-02 15:47 ]

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-09 7:55 pm   Permalink

El Bumpo---
I'll be there selling used tools, pet supplies, post-expiration date cereal, religious candles and maybe even some resin cast pendants and mugs!!! If you don't see me in Ben's booth, I'll be jammin' with the Menehunes!

This is gonna be fun!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-10 12:42 pm   Permalink

I might try to make this....it looks fun (plans for the bank robbery under way).

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-10 2:56 pm   Permalink

Here's the latest layout. All spots are filled. There can/may still be some changes...

Later on, I'll post mini-bio's on all vendors & as soon as I have a band nailed down, I'll let you know.
Mahaloz!
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-03-21 20:10 ]

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-16 9:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-09 19:55, squid wrote:
El Bumpo---
I'll be there selling used tools, pet supplies, post-expiration date cereal, religious candles and maybe even some resin cast pendants and mugs!!! If you don't see me in Ben's booth, I'll be jammin' with the Menehunes!

This is gonna be fun!

Make sure y'all stop by the BamSquidBoo booth when Squid is playin drums with the Mene's and I'll cut Y'all a deal on the Tools, Pets, Cereal and Candles. 1/2 off of said items!!! Cept the tools. Can never have enough tools. The Tools will be double!

.... I retired the Potater Cannon, so this time it's up to someone else!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-17 08:17 am   Permalink

Holdens image link isn't working for me. What's the date for this event?

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-17 08:26 am   Permalink

Saturday, April 14.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-17 12:54 pm   Permalink

Mucho Mahalos!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-05 10:44 am   Permalink

I'm really looking forward to this!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation