FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 2:56 pm   Permalink

GROG!
you see peepers in everything you look at!
It's just the way you were born!
I have another erotic print available at the show as well...
Maybe your mom will like this one....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 3:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-09 14:23, kirby wrote:
Another tiki farm parking lot sale exclusive..New batik Tiki shirts by kirby....

Sooooo...those would be Batiki, right?

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mo-Eye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 3:51 pm   Permalink

Paipo,

That cropped one you asked about is Gecko's newest mug that will be coming out soon. I had it for a photo shoot, and it is awesome. I won't ruin any of the details yet for Gecko until he's ready.

Aloha!

View Profile of Mo-Eye Send a personal message to Mo-Eye  Goto the website of Mo-Eye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:13 pm   Permalink

That would be correct sir squido....nice going!!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the inside info - looks like the same design as his last pendant, in which case it's gonna be a great mug. Now on with the photoshop shenanigans!
PS sweet shirt Kirby, very original....

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 5:57 pm   Permalink

here's something that i haven't shown on the board. a moai in new zealand greenstone based on the islands old dinner menu moai.

menu:

plus more jade jewelry.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 8:11 pm   Permalink

Anyone from Sacto wanna blast down south with me this weekend?

OKWEGO!

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-04-09 8:28 pm   Permalink

I am sad to be missing this event....such great art. Sigh...have to hold on to my buying impulse till Oasis. Keep posting pictures so I can cry in my Starbucks.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-09 9:53 pm   Permalink

Look LLT, if you're going to post something like that, you should at least be a little bit more accurate with the portrayal.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 10:14 pm   Permalink

A few items im bringin I,ll post more tomorrow [img]

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 10:25 pm   Permalink

is there gonna be any more Squirrel Action , I was gonna bring some mini Cigars & Martinis for them since they werent Bartending .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 09:29 am   Permalink

Not sure Jymmy! We'll have to see!
GROG-You have obviously enlarged yourself with Photoshop!
Be wary!Cyber-flashing is just an inch away
from Public indecent exposure...Be careful!
i feel the Dark Side enveloping you!
Seeing as this is the place to post some of our merchandise...
First off...
I have about 20 copies left of

"ABOUT 500 TIKIS" book
This book is a collection of work from my past 8 sketchbooks-about 2 years of research and studies for many of the paintings of "Talking Palms and Pineapple Kings". This book not only contains more than 500 tiki drawings,but also hut,boat, and other surprises! Fifty six pages of pure inspiration! Self-published in a very limited edition of 50, these are sure to become a collector's item as well as a cherished reference for tikiphiles everywhere!
Each copy is signed, numbered,and can be personalized upon request...if you're nice!
Also.....
I have only about 8-9 copies left of

"TIKI COLORING BOOK"
Twenty designs packed into this magical coloring book! Scores of satisfied customers already! This labor of love will provide you or your menehunes with hours of coloring fun! Self-published in a very limited edition of 50, these are sure to become a collector's item as soon as I croak!
Each copy is signed, numbered,and can be personalized upon request...if you smile!
Also, amongst the little paintings for sale,I'll also have some Biggies for you to gawk at!
Such as these fellows!

and the infamous...TikiCyboard!

Can't wait to see y'all there! WHOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 5:29 pm   Permalink

I'm going to head down to The Farm's parking lot sale, but Coco Loco probably won't be able to make it. Anyone from the Bay Area interested in caravaning it down to The Farm?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 8:57 pm   Permalink

I think alohacurrent's looking for a ride down yonder...PM him!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 12:12 pm   Permalink

BUMP!
Three more days!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation