FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 1:36 pm   Permalink

is everyone stayin & gettin rooms or ! and any info on the Squirrles

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 3:32 pm   Permalink

Tragic News about those squirrels you love so much Jymmy!
This is hard to talk about without choking up...
Billy did himself in just last week!

Akbar,the fire juggling squirrel,became an Al-Quaeda operative half a year ago.
Whereabouts unknown...

Tony became a cattlehand on a plastic dinosaur ranch....

Sneezy the squirrel fell on his head and thinks he's a superhero now...

Bobby Squirrel is a hopeless drunk...The Tonga Hut gig really
sent him off the deep end....

Jimmy's doing okay-he's a squirrel stunt motorcycle/ATV enthusiast..

Mikey was last seen with Ernie....

and poor poor Saheed! He became an undercover spy and infiltrated Akbar's
Terrorist Cell last June!
And this was what happened to him after they found out....

So Jymmy, I'm sorry to say but the Squirrel Glory Days are over....
but they'll be delicious Hawaiian HotDogs and Shave Ice for the kids at this event!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 3:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-09 14:09, GROG wrote:
Kinny is PMing you right now Buzzy with his credit card, but he wants to know if he can get a discount reserving you for a week.

His card didn't go through. He wanted the extra passion package with the role playing option. Good lovin' Buzzy style don't come cheap, even after the discount. Still got more weeks left before the summer rush starts. My spring sale includes three to five dirty pm's, including XXX pictures to help get the lucky client get in the mood prior to the festivities. Put in your hourly, daily, or weekly requests now.

If you guys do not want to have kinky, dirty, or questionable sex with me, then buy my tikis at the sale instead(OOOH! that was a smooth transition). It is how I make money to feed my dog and put gas in my truck so I can take my dog for rides, to places like the weinerschnitzel drive thru, where they give my dog a dog biscuit and she gets happy. Happy like the smiling faces on the tikis I just posted on the market place thread of all the crap I'm selling at the sale.(Another, SMOOTH transition)

Here are a couple I'm bringing:

Can someone photoshop grog's face on the crotch of the sitting tiki so I can remain on topic for this thread, please?

Buzzy's Tiki Farm Sale Catalog, click here

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 4:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

So Jymmy, I'm sorry to say but the Squirrel Glory Days are over....
but they'll be delicious Hawaiian HotDogs and Shave Ice for the kids at this event!

I'm really hoping you meant there'll, instead of they'll! Eeeewwww!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 4:06 pm   Permalink

Jen...They'll,as in "they will" be Hawaiian Hot Dogs! All of 'em! Cept Ernie's paramour...
And Buzzy...I've hired kirby to pee on your booth...and I intend to charge you
for it... Good peepee don't come cheap!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2007-04-11 16:16 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 5:03 pm   Permalink

Well, Squid's attic has had a major clearing out. Look for some older Tiki Farm unopened ltd edition boxed goods, some M1 Gallery mugs and promo shots, Sqrewed-up Squlls , pendants, and some surprises. Looks like I'll be in Ruzic's booth which makes it Sqruzic. See ya there!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 7:20 pm   Permalink

We'll have "Scruzic Youzic" tees and bumper stickers for sale there! Can it get any better?

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 8:03 pm   Permalink

so do i just have to wander around with a trench coat filled with stuff now?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 8:08 pm   Permalink

I just emailed this out to all the vendors...

"I've myspaced it, tc'd it, it's on my homepage, myspace bulletin'd it, I email blasted it (5000 strong) and I am doing an email reminder on Friday. The print ads all run tomorrow. My friend Keiko who is a big time event producer in the Surf industry blasted the entire Southern California Surf Community. I made a giant 8' long vinyl banner promoting it which my landlord is allowing me to hang on the building, facing all oncoming traffic. We've now got a full-time K-6 volunteer and we're settin' up a coloring room for the kids - I'll promote that, too.

Get ready everybody... here we go!!

GET YOUR CARS/VANS/TRUCKS IN & OUT OF THE LOT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. There will for sure be plenty of helping hands & please, do the same for the other vendors.

I'm anticipating well over 3,000 attendees! I sure hope you're all prepared! This may likely be the single biggest one-day Tiki event - ever!"

What I didn't include in the email is that... I'm kinda scared!! REALLY!!! Well, just a reminder that this is the event where we sell-off our slight (and I mean VERY slight) seconds for Dirt, DIRT cheap! So get here early!

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-04-11 20:20 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-11 8:21 pm   Permalink

Ruzic, Kirby, and Pdrake will be there along with Bamboo Ben. You shouldn't be scared---you should be terrified.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 8:34 pm   Permalink

"Scruzic Youzic" Ernie!
Squirrel-Kisser!

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 8:40 pm   Permalink

Well im realy bummed about the Squirrles , but word is that other group !!! the Squirrles Nut Zippers will be the opening Band for this week and they might be doin the next tonga hut event so if anyone can confirm that please do , I herd the Bass Player is a real Nut on the stand up Bass .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 8:45 pm   Permalink

yeah, yeah

i was thinking of hitting the tonga hut friday night. anyone up for that?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 9:30 pm   Permalink

ok, here is the last thing I'm adding to my pile for the tikifarm event.....a little hot rod tiki for ya..

18x36 Tiki Trippin.....come by the booth and check it out...colors dont really show up as well here...but here he is!

you can see a big version here...
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53026634/

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 9:46 pm   Permalink

Me and the other half are gettin all tingly with anticipation about the upcoming weekend.

We'll be bringing along some original mosaics and a new one we just finished will make it's public debut. Here's a sneak peek...

We also have some light boxes we've made....

Bali Hai

Mambo

Pee Ku Boo

We thought we'd show 'em here as we don't have any electicity at the sale to plug 'em in and make 'em do their
'light-up' thing.

We'll also have some mugs and scorpion bowls from our beloved Kon Tiki (Tucson) in the soon-to-be-history original brown glaze. There aren't too many of these left (in fact, I think we have the very last case of mugs) and when they are gone they will be gone for good. He's swithching to a new glaze soon, so if you want an original brown one come see us.

We don't have any squirrels though.

Mr & Mrs. cheeky half

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation