FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 1:56 pm   Permalink

Wow! Now that I have seen some of the cool stuff being brought I am even more bummed out I have to miss this... I will be flying to Orlando, FL at 1pm on Saturday for a week vacation. I may be able to spare the time, since I'm leaving from John Wayne, but I don't think I can spare the cash. Damn, next time.

Oh and all those photoshops had me cracking up out loud at work right now, espcially Grog's flyer for Squid...you guys are crazy.

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-12 2:05 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

Come stop my booth and gawk at my huge, colorful, lighted balls! Touch them! Hold them! BUY THEM!

THey're colorful, frosted, 12" diameter lighted fish float lamps!

I'll have a few new designs for sale (with electrics and all - ready to hang), but I'll have quite a few "seconds" (old light designs, globes with small cracks - frosted with light hole big enough for a standard size bulb, and ready to hang) and maybe a few regular, untouched globes AT REDUCED PRICES! I may have other stuff too, but my balls will be taking up most of my vending space.

Here's a few pictures of what the lights look like:
unlit in boxes:

Hanging and lit:

I'm cash only, so please no credit cards! If you want prices shoot me a PM or email! I can't save any - so the early bird gets the worm! (and balls too!)

even if you don't want to buy my balls, feel free to stop buy and chat while holding my balls. My balls are for everyone to enjoy!

[ This Message was edited by: Polynesiac 2007-04-12 14:06 ]

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 2:07 pm   Permalink

Little Lost look into my eyes. You LIKE making name tags. They're really FUN. You're really good at making name tags. The best. You won't be Lost anymore if you make name tags.

You like making name tags more than anything on Earth. You'd rather make name tags than breath.

You are having trouble breathing! Quick, make a name tag! Hurry!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 2:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 14:07, Cammo wrote:

You'd rather make name tags than breath.

You are having trouble breathing! Quick, make a name tag! Hurry!

Quick! Somebody hide the name tag paper!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-12 4:06 pm   Permalink

Don't huff those markers anymore...it makes ya kinda loopy and the writing gets crooked on the tags.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 4:12 pm   Permalink

Is anyone perchance going to have a laptop available with WIFI so that vendors can accept paypal payments?

I would pay a fee to whomever would provide this service.

The customer goes to the paypal station and prints out a confirmation as a receipt then the vendor can deliver the goods.

Just a thought for those of us who dont have credit card capabilities like the big players do.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 16:12, Monkeyman wrote:
Is anyone perchance going to have a laptop available with WIFI so that vendors can accept paypal payments?

I would pay a fee to whomever would provide this service.

The customer goes to the paypal station and prints out a confirmation as a receipt then the vendor can deliver the goods.

Just a thought for those of us who dont have credit card capabilities like the big players do.

Awesome idea! Anyone???

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 4:26 pm   Permalink

Pay pal has a service you can use by cell phone/ text. I have not used it but it is detailed on http://www.paypal.com

I will bring my lap top. if there is service in the area we can use it.

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2007-04-12 16:29 ]

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 4:46 pm   Permalink

Hey Monkeyman,
I do have a laptop, and a guaranteed connection via EVDO, however without power, I'm only as good as my battery lasts (unless I hike to my car and power up) and I'm without a printer. I'll be hanging out with Clysdalle in his booth, maybe we can work something out without the printed confirmation.

(and if anyone has power I can use for 15min a few times during the day, that would keep me going most of the day)

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 6:27 pm   Permalink

I was kind of wondering why this goes only until 3:00, so I'll ask.

Why does this only go 'till 3:00???

Got some grumpy neighbors, MakeDatMug?
4:00 a bit late for everybody?
Have to be somewhere at 3:30???

I mean, we got the Glasgow Guys, lots of mixer, every Freaky Tiki Type in Socal, booze, bikes, surfboards, tents, money and a pack of cards, MUGS TO SPARE...

Cause in my neighborhood, 3:00 is PARTY TIME!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 6:37 pm   Permalink

I dont know about others, but I'm heading down to San Deigo after the parking lot sale. Gonna hit up Bali hi, or some other place to eat/drink. then go to a surf show in Ocean Beach at 8 pm.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 6:59 pm   Permalink

3pm I'll be passed out from all the spiked shave ice!

Im Keeeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeeng Holden!

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 7:35 pm   Permalink

i'll have my blackberry.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 9:32 pm   Permalink

Name Tags sound Good heres a Fishy I caught off of Sanonofre yesterday duin the nude beach thing .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
morbidboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-12 9:48 pm   Permalink

that is so fuck'n awesome!!!!

View Profile of morbidboy Send a personal message to morbidboy  Email morbidboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation