FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:51 pm   Permalink

holy shit..! those last few posts contain some of the worst paintings i have EVER seen.

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 23:51, Tiki Trav wrote:
holy shit..! those last few posts contain some of the worst paintings i have EVER seen.

That's what I've been telling you!!!!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 23:36, squid wrote:

So tell me about the commission from Uncle Sid?

I thought this one was a really bad Tony Bennett......

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:57 pm   Permalink

Hey!
I loves my paintings! Some of those were from that "Bad Spell" i had a few years back!
Dave remembers....i think that was about the time he was working on his "Victims" and "Heroes of the Old Testament" sculpts....I was feeling bad...Clown School wasn't panning out and i thought painting might fill the void! They may be BAD,but the heart that painted them was GOOD......

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:59 pm   Permalink

I think you guys might be interested in investing in these gems.

apparently found in a trash

So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog.

View Profile of Important Looking Pirate Send a personal message to Important Looking Pirate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 23:57, little lost tiki wrote:
They may be BAD,but the heart that painted them was GOOD......

Now it's a cold black soulless heart filled with hatred, jealousy, and loathing. So now both the heart and the art are bad.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:03 am   Permalink

Is that a hippo on a tightrope!
that's my favorite! Nude girl-last page....second favorite!
the reason Dave has so many pix of these is that he's a secret collector!
he's got millions of em! he likes to talk to 'em when no one's around...
kinda creepy!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:03 am   Permalink

"This disturbing work "makes an offer you can't refuse". The chilling, matter-of-fact manner in which the subject presents the severed head to us is a poignant reminder of just how numb we have become. The understated violence implicit in the scene speaks volumes on our own desensitization, our society's reflexive use of force, and the artist's inability to deal with the hindquarters of the animal."

The question where the severed head comes from...

I want to know what animal died in Neverland Ranch, and what little boy is going to get it.

The head I mean...

...uhm... the HORSE head. to be clear.

So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog.

View Profile of Important Looking Pirate Send a personal message to Important Looking Pirate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:05 am   Permalink

that was a painting explanation worthy of Ernie!

squid
Tiki Socialite

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 23:59, Important Looking Pirate wrote:

We'll be there to make money then spend it all on beer, not invest it. But here's an idea for ya RJ:
Kinny will sell 'em on consignment for you. Don't ask me about his comission fees, but I think it involves cousin "Bob" and liquored-up squirrels somehow.

Good luck and please wear protective clothing!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

oh and one more.

Now, his he screaming from the pain of fire?

Or the giant wang and giblets reigning down from above?

Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-13 00:05, squid wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-12 23:59, Important Looking Pirate wrote:

We'll be there to make money then spend it all on beer, not invest it. But here's an idea for ya RJ:
Kinny will sell 'em on consignment for you. Don't ask me about his comission fees, but I think it involves cousin "Bob" and liquored-up squirrels somehow.

Good luck and please wear protective clothing!

Beer could be quite the investment.

Its always returnable... if you had enough.

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:11 am   Permalink

omg RJ you can't post that! LOL.. get back to bad art on hand by Squid & LLT can I buy those clowns at the sale?

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:12 am   Permalink

hummmmmm I might just carve up some Redwood Squirrles , or even better Tiki Squirrles Pendents im gonna run it by Kirby .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-13 00:11, Hiphipahula wrote:
omg RJ you can't post that! LOL.. get back to bad art on hand by Squid & LLT can I buy those clowns at the sale?

OMG ROFL! LYKE NO WAY U US3D 2 B A TYPING N00B!

ANYWAY.

Squid, apparently this guy also had a sale on pieces he messed up.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation