FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 4:00 pm   Permalink

I know Holden has posted this but I just want to give the Keiki's "Art Room" a little bump. Paula has several different coloring pages from some of our favorite tiki artists, puzzles, and some books for the little ones to read. She will be playing music to help set the mood and even has a tiki prize for the kids that stop in for a while. This will be a FREE, fun, supervised activity to give the BIG kids a chance to do a little shopping and catch a little of the live music. WE want to thank Squid, Ken Ruzic and Von Franko for coloring pages, Kirby for the pendents and Holden and the good people at the Farm for the space. Be sure to stop in and see what the Keikis and Paula are up too.
See you all there!

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 8:08 pm   Permalink

BUMP!
12.5 hours til countdown.....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 8:22 pm   Permalink

im realy stoked for this, its gonna be sweet

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 8:36 pm   Permalink

RV is packed full of stuff and ready to roll out in the early am!!!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-13 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-13 20:08, little lost tiki wrote:
BUMP!
12.5 hours til countdown.....

I can already hear you WooHooing!! Are you ready for some WooHooJuice?

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 8:57 pm   Permalink

Okay, time to go into a minor coma then I'll see all of you freakazoids tomorrow. I'd like to give Kinny a special, warm MAHALO for making all the name tags!!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 9:19 pm   Permalink

Anyone wanna buy my TC Ohana Hut for 300 clams?

One just sold on ebray for 299.

I need a new tool!!! ( to build Tiki Bars better!!!)

Lemme know before 5 a.m. and I'll bring it down to da sale!

No takers on the other post, in marketplace.

It's for a good cause! ( and not on ebay! yet!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 10:19 pm   Permalink

OOOOhhhh.....they look purty all lit up...

(ps - that hot spot is only visible on the camera, they put out a nice GLOW)

TIme to load up the car! See ya'll in the AM!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 10:46 pm   Permalink

Nice job with the display there, Polynesiac. That block and tackle really gives it the perfect touch. Ben and Danny should hire you on some of their jobs.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 10:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-13 22:46, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Nice job with the display there, Polynesiac. That block and tackle really gives it the perfect touch. Ben and Danny should hire you on some of their jobs.

Sabu

Oooooo. The Grog a like speaks!! You back from Bali yet??

how was your trip??

Nice gig Nesiac!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 12:52 am   Permalink

Hell Yeah, Ben!

I expected to see you on that Indonesian Island but I guess you've been busy. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Don't get me mad - Grog's given me permission to draw your cartoon if he gets too busy. I could see that happening.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-14 05:23 am   Permalink

Rise and Shine, there's a Parking Lot Sale at Tiki Farm to get to. WOOOOHOOO!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 06:00 am   Permalink

Bring back some pictures and awesome stories!!

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 10:57 am   Permalink

E.T.A=1 hour

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-14 11:55 am   Permalink

They must be in full swing now....I can hear the bartering all the way up north. Eagerly awaiting pics...and maybe offers of good deals on any left-overs.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation