FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Blue Thunder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 3:33 pm   Permalink

Just returned and nursing my sore feet and wallet. Lots of great deals to be had. Holden had a great success again. Met a bunch of TCers and got great deals on all aisles. Will upload pics tonight after recovery.

Dean

View Profile of Blue Thunder Send a personal message to Blue Thunder  Email Blue Thunder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 4:13 pm   Permalink

just got back, soo awsome, the band ripped, and some awsome tiki finds. I was the guy with the mohawk

[ This Message was edited by: tikithomas08 2007-04-14 16:13 ]

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 7:18 pm   Permalink

Who won the award

for sellin

the most stuff today??

Ha?! Ha?! Ha?!

( besides Holden. He does not count!!)

Nice see'in everyone today!!

Mooohalows!

BenbooBam!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-14 8:01 pm   Permalink

Where am I gonna put all these damn mugs? Nice seein yall!

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 8:30 pm   Permalink

Mug Schmug. I finally got my Kon-Tiki BOWL!!!!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipedia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 10:10 pm   Permalink

What a great event! Grabbed a bunch of stuff dirt cheap.

The one downside was the terrible traffic heading from San Diego. There was an auto wreck at the exit from I-5 north to Ave Pico.

Must have been somebody in a hurry to get a deal.

View Profile of tikipedia Send a personal message to tikipedia  Goto the website of tikipedia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zaya
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 10:33 pm   Permalink

I had a great time today! It was a pleasure seeing everyone, and meeting some new friends! Here are a "few" pictures I took from the sale today...

Grog I expect visitation rights!

Zaya

View Profile of Zaya Send a personal message to Zaya  Email Zaya Goto the website of Zaya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 12:02 am   Permalink

Thanks for the pics Zaya.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Uggamug
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-15 12:10 am   Permalink

Awesome pics, Zaya! The event was a hoot and my thanks to all of the artists for helping me ruin my bank account! Also thanks to Bamboo Ben for his helpful advice!

View Profile of Uggamug Send a personal message to Uggamug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 07:09 am   Permalink

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-15 08:59 am   Permalink

We had a great time yesterday, if you missed it you missed out. It was fun catching up with alot of TCers, and adding to the ever growing tiki bar collection. The anticipation is building as Tiki Oasis approaches. Mahalos

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 10:20 am   Permalink

What an amazing display of Artists we saw yesterday . You people should be commended for all your hard work . Hell , you even have Woohoo and Soccer vending now .But Jen and I walked the crowd and totally enjoyed it . Shes learning so much about the pop tiki culture . She abslolutly freaked when she was introduced to Holdens Bar . She is still talking about it .
My greatest thrill was to finally meet Thor and look at some of his original paintings in detail.He signed some pieces for us and was genuinely a gracious host . I love his mechanical fantasy style .
I got heckled a little for not vendind but I had too much on my plate doing Vegas last week and my show in two weeks . I hope to be there next year vending .
Holden , it was a great event and a large turnout , killer job boss !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 11:20 am   Permalink

WooHoo and Soccer had more choice stuff by just cleaning out the top half of their hall closet than most two vendors put together! (See what I mean about Soccer generating an invisible forcefield of PARTY wherever he goes???)

Gotta hand it to Kate, too, she was the first one on the ground and running. I think she was there at 5:45 am.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 11:43 am   Permalink

I hada Rippin Blast yesterday , its SOO KOOL Chattin and Mingling with Everyone , Thanks SOO Much to Holden for puttin on a Fantastic Event and Kirby for Hangin 10 with Me . Stay Fab & Mod , All the Best Everyone . Jymmy

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-15 1:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the great event Holden!!! It was the first time for WooHoo and I to ply our wares on the general public! We brought about 80 mugs (all dups and trips) and packed up a dozen when it was over! Also sold about 15 Aloha shirts (out of 25!) And thank Bamboo Ben for the great advice and extra products to sell!!! We had soo much fun just talkin' with everyone that came to our booth! I was so busy all day that I barely got around to chat and buy stuff from all the great vendors! After about 10 Mai-Tai's (before noon) it was just a big party!!! There were a lot of great artists and vendors and the music was rockin'! It was good to see sooo many TC'ers as well. I think I even saw Dr Z's short-haired twin brother!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation