FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 08:53 am   Permalink

Well, another one under the belt. It turned out to be a really nice day which added to what will henceforth be "The Official Opening of Tiki Season" Tiki Farm Annual Parking Lot Sale.

Everything went smooth and as best as I could tell, all were happy and digging the scene. I ended up heading back to my pad with a handful of TC'ers and Chongolio and I were up until 4am, revelling in the mesmerizing spell that Tiki has cast upon us all.

Big Mahaloz to my man Jorge and my awesome new assistant Sharon as well as Jorge's cool daughter Michelle for helpin' out. Also to Sharon's husband Gary for dolling out the tunes & mc'ing the event, promoting the vendors while cranking out the tunes.

This will continue to happen every April so rest assured, if you need to get your spring time Tiki fix and find a lot of great values and diversity, we'll be headin' your way again in 2008.

Mahaloz!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-16 09:04 am   Permalink

Thanks for the event Holden, it was a blast. Let's do it again next weekend!!

It was great seeing so many people again GROG hadn't seen for awhile. Thanks everybody for stopping and visiting with GROG. GROG spend enough time talking with people that GROG not go broke buying everything.

Thanks Bay Park for GROG's awesome Moai. GROG glad GROG just had to outbid Zaya to get it rather than fight her for it. She probably kick GROG's ass.

Ruzic died his hair BRIGHT blonde and Dr. Z and Polynesiac cut theirs off. Now Squid and Bigtikidude have to die and cut their hair off. They are last of the LONG HAIR holdouts.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 09:41 am   Permalink

Sorry Grog. Chongo and Tron are still hangin' with the rebels baby! Me suspects some jealousy perhaps??

Don't mind me...I'm just buzzin' on Thor's Caffeinated Rocket Fuel.....whoooooOOOoooOOOoooOOooOOOOOoooo

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 09:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-16 07:58, TikiLaLe wrote:
Good sign ... Not one picture of Bamboo Ben puffing away !!!!!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Toe

Posted: 2007-04-16 10:36 am   Permalink

Holden,

Just wanted to say mahalo for the first aid treatment.
Feels alot better now.

Matt AKA "Tiki Toe"

View Profile of Tiki Toe Send a personal message to Tiki Toe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 12:09 pm   Permalink

good times! Thanks to Holden for hosting such a great sale! We'll be back next year fo' sho'!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 1:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-15 14:22, Cammo wrote:
Check out that haul! Is the Clysdalle piece painted on stone?

The funny thing is, I swear I didn't see Kate carrying a single thing the entire time. She just seems to acquire the item, it vanishes, then reappears neatly packed in the back of her car miliseconds later, so fast it doesn't trip the car alarm!

The Clysdalle piece is actually painted on a very cool little hunk of wood.

Speaking of things vanishing, I accidentally left the Chongolio painting that I bought on the table underneath the gigantic packing peanut dispenser. Did anyone who stayed late happen to see it? It's an underwater scene. The tiki has red jeweled eyes, and there's a squiggly manta ray next to him.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 1:13 pm   Permalink

TK, I loved that one! Congrats with the purchase, I'm sure it'll turn up.

Holden, thanks for such a great event and your hospitality. It was so much fun and so many great finds. Nice seeing everyone. Have a great week!

CL

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 2:24 pm   Permalink

First off thanks to Holden for putting together a great event.
Loved the dj'd music and then the Glasgow Tiki Shakers at vent like this.
good call sir.

I would have loved to buy at least one or more of something from everyone.I saw lots of stuff I wanted.
So I only planned on buying a Tiki Magazine. I know bad me, but I'm a broke S.O.B.
But I ended up buying a huge almost 6 ft Tiki from Kirby.
The funny thing is its the log I gave him about a year back. So he cut me a Bro deal on it, Just need to make sure I Pay him off by X-mas now
I will give it a great home in the back yard by the pool and giant elephant ears plant, and tiki torches.

I was a bit bummed (nobody) from the TC crowd went to the
Insect Surfers(with JP from Tiki Mag on Bass) and other bands show in Ocean Beach after. We were at Al-ii's house for awhile and didn't want to leave.
But he had ot play and I wanted to see the show. So there was about 10 surf fans. But No SD area TC people there

Great day over all though,
Can't wait till next year.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 2:36 pm   Permalink

Sounds like it was a GREAT show. Sorry that we missed it.

We planned on attending the gig, and were looking forward to it. But after delicious cocktails at Als, big mexican food meal, and 36 hours of fun with 3 hours sleep, we decided we'd better drag our toasted selves back to San Clemente (where we were staying). I'm sure it was a great show and disappointed we missed it.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 5:15 pm   Permalink

cutting back I see !!!!

arrrrrrrrgh!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 7:47 pm   Permalink

Looks like a great day. Nice

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 8:40 pm   Permalink

it was a great day. met some [bold]fantastic[/bold] people. holden was a wonderful host. it was great to see some familiar faces, too. i just can't say how much i like all you people.

here's a few more pics. i'll add some more tomorrow. i have some great ones.

"i was framed!"

grog 1 and 1.1

the banker . . . .

kinny and a person with fantastic artistic taste, roxanne.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 10:03 pm   Permalink

on the Topic of the Squirrle , if any one knows of a Squirrle Mug let me know .Id like to purchase one . Thanks Tyger

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-16 11:05 pm   Permalink

The squirrels are so YESTERDAY! They made 2 or 3 people laugh, one of them being Kinny, and you being another.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation