FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-02 10:47 am   Permalink

You all better come out! Last Year's Event was a HOOT!
Here's a picture mid-day at the "He-Man GROG Haters Club" booth!
We made Ernie wear a dress all day!!! It was a HOOT! How mant TCers
do you recognize in this photo?

Wait til you see what we make GROG wear this year!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2007-04-03 12:28 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-04 08:39 am   Permalink

The Toastin Traders will have older mugs and stuff to buy and/or trade with others!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-04 09:37 am   Permalink

You sure are VAIN Kinny! You put your picture in there 4 times and GROG only twice. Oh waitaminute---that one on the right is Sabu The Coconut Boy. Sabu, you've GOT to change your look. At the last Tonga Hut Art show GROG had two different people come up and start talking to GROG about a conversation they said they had with GROG at the previous art show. GROG didn't know what the hell they were talking about until GROG realize they had mistaken GROG for Sabu.
GROG not sure how, GROG MUCH better looking!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 09:54 am   Permalink

Quote:
At the last Tonga Hut Art show GROG had two different people come up and start talking to GROG about a conversation they said they had with GROG at the previous art show. GROG didn't know what the hell they were talking about until GROG realize they had mistaken GROG for Sabu. GROG not sure how, GROG MUCH better looking!

True! GROG much better looking! in a Dress!
Can't wait to see you in that new sundress you got at Ross last week!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 10:25 am   Permalink

Very nice work Kinney,
I hadn't noticed how high Chongolio wore his pants until now..

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 10:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-04 09:37, GROG wrote:
You sure are VAIN Kinny! You put your picture in there 4 times and GROG only twice.

I only count 2 waterfa... er... Kinny's.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 10:55 am   Permalink

This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go.. Have a great time, Best wishes!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-04-04 11:06 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-04 10:35, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-04 09:37, GROG wrote:
You sure are VAIN Kinny! You put your picture in there 4 times and GROG only twice.

I only count 2 waterfa... er... Kinny's.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 11:44 am   Permalink

Hey GROG, I don't care what Kinny says~ You are one good lookin dude in a dress! Great dress, by the way! Can I borrow it sometime?

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 11:46 am   Permalink

If you look close...he even has a nice man-rack!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-04 8:03 pm   Permalink

What gives why am I in a box?
oh wait that might be a good thing.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-05 09:11 am   Permalink

Come see Jeff's head in a box!
A nickel a peek!
Hey! Let's get this thread back on track!
Artists! Merchants!
Post some of the Goodies you will have at this Wonderful Event!
You can get the TIKI COLORING BOOK,or my national
bestseller ABOUT 500 TIKISor if you're a print collector we'll have
a print of the 3 faces of the Oli-Oli.Kakaka, and Pupule mugs,
due for release soon! It's 9x12 on gloss card stock,full bleed to
the edges,and signed upon request

Also, lots of little and big paintings,ready to adopt,ready
to hang in your favorite room!

and small and large watercolors...

Plus I'll be bringing a few HUGE pieces just to snazz up the booth,
as well two Tiki Surfboards! I'll also have some performing Squirrels
for the kids (not responsible for any injuries derived from contact with
said squirrels.My lawyer made me say that...)
Pop by and say "Aloha!"
Eight Days!!!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2007-04-06 11:36 ]

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-06 12:57 pm   Permalink

Love that "Little Lost" painting of the Tiki Shields happily leaping about, they look like cute little bunnies - on Easter Island!

Meanwhile, at Hardcore Tiki I've got Model 2A of da Mug Huts - Tonga Style in Black bamboo (pictured) and natural. Three coats of amber Spar (!), thatched by South Seas Natives in traditional style, built to hold mugs and booze as a bar, a display shelf, stand on tabletop or wall-hung. Backed with Tapa barkcloth and deep black rattan. Classic sidesaddles for swizzle stix, straws, umbrellas or napkins.

I'm also signing copies of my kid's book "Pineapple Poet and the Curse of the Smoothie Man", and will have Pineapple Poet art, t-shirts, etc. on hand.

All TCers get discounts and free rides on my Black Hibiscus Bicycle, come by and yell Aloha!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-04-06 2:26 pm   Permalink

That's pretty sharp-looking Cammo.

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-06 3:20 pm   Permalink

High praise indeed, GROGlodite!

It's hard to get a good shot of the Mug Huts. They're just deep enough to hold bottles and mugs, and the thatching is pretty cool. Now I wanna redo my whole place in Black Bamboo.

The square version has frontal anti-earthquake brackets (suggested by HodadHankster) to hold your mugs in case of global warming faultline eco disasters.

Here's my bike, I'll try to bring it for rides. It has one of those boating drink holders bolted to the front for cocktails to GO!

Layta

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation