FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Announcing Tiki Night @ The Tonga Hut! Starting SAT FEB 24th!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Announcing Tiki Night @ The Tonga Hut! Starting SAT FEB 24th!
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 8:08 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Ohana!

I am VERY PROUD to announce and invite you all to the FIRST official TIKI NIGHT at the historic Tonga Hut!

This event is scheduled to happen the LAST SATURDAY of every month, so mark your calanders, and see you there!

Mahalo,

Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 8:56 pm   Permalink

Great News, good to hear it.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-01 9:52 pm   Permalink

YEAH!!!! A straight drive home with no freeways and Atomikitty behind the bar? The Squids are in!! C'mon kids, get in the car..........

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mahbookie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-01 10:27 pm   Permalink

My roomie and I will be there with at least 4 friends in tow. We'll even bring our mugs from the last Tonga Hut event to drink those oh so good (strong) zombie juices. Can't wait. You rock Atomikitty.

View Profile of mahbookie Send a personal message to mahbookie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-01 11:18 pm   Permalink

Suzy the Drink Goddess mixing drinks---- GROG first in line. (don't forget the ginger beer and matches!)

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-01 11:27 pm   Permalink

ya mean the Tonga Huts gonna let us in? what about the list yippee!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:05 am   Permalink

I'm right behind you there Grog....2nd in line.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:13 am   Permalink

If Grog forgets I'm on his list I will be there!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:22 am   Permalink

The blacklist is for the art show nights, not Suzy's Tiki night the last Saturday of the month, unless we hold an art show on one of those nights, then the list will be enforced.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-02-02 00:23 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:26 am   Permalink

Matches!!!
Thanks GROG, I ALWAYS forget those! : )
I'd ask you to bring them, but I understand your people have a natural aversion to fire. . . .

Isn't that how the Tonga Hut fire started after the last art show?. . . Oh well, lesson learned.

'The List' will be 'temporarily' suspended, but caution trouble makers . . . we know who you are and what mug you drink from! : )

Oh yeah, FYI my thirsty tiki tippers, we will have TWO bartenders working these nights, so no waiting! : )

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and support. I'm really looking forward to this.

Mahbookie, great to see you on TC! Looking forward to seeing you guys again. How dem' Coconut Monkeys doin? : )

YAY! Let the fun and shenanigans begin!!!!!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:44 am   Permalink

YAY!!! That's the weekend I am gonna be in town and was planning to hit the Tonga Hut anyway! What fortuitous timing!!! I am totally there!

And for some lucky and/or talented TC people, I will have special NorCal swag in tow. Watch for my "JenTiki visits SoCal Contest" thread!!

[ This Message was edited by: JenTiki 2007-02-02 12:45 ]

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:44 am   Permalink

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-02 12:25 pm   Permalink

Sounds tiki-rific!
Sorry I'm gonna miss the tonga Hut night. What's the cool swag for TC folks only? AN dIf I have a proxy there on my behaf can they pick up the swag for me? And why is Bora Boris blacklisted anyways? Sounds Juicy!

http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaA

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-02 3:21 pm   Permalink

A LITTLE BIRDY JUST TOLD ME THAT ON SATURDAY, FEB. 24TH @ THE TONGA HUT, WE WILL ALSO BE CELEBRATING. . . .

KIRBY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

NOW it's a PARTY folks!

Tiki Ice
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-02 6:36 pm   Permalink

Not sure I can make it Kitty but I will try. Mabe I could drag the Thai Tiki Guy along. We really need to work on Grogs sense of humur, locking the Tonga thread Shame on you Grog. I suppose you pack a wet blanket around with you to.

View Profile of Tiki Ice Send a personal message to Tiki Ice  Email Tiki Ice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation