FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Tiki Kon V, Portland, July 27-29 Sunday Tour Sold Out!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Kon V, Portland, July 27-29 Sunday Tour Sold Out!
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 2:15 pm   Permalink

Tickets to go on Sale for Tiki Kon V: Venture into Darkness Tomorrow.

**12:00AM PDT Thusday Morning** the store will start selling these tickets:

-------------------------------------------
Tiki Kon 2007 Full Access: The "James Cook"
-------------------------------------------

The James Cook: For serious explorers only! Venture fully into Tiki Kon darkness with this deluxe package – you’ll see all the sites, be at all the parties, delve into everything we have to offer and live to tell the tales.

What you’ll gain:

* Receive the secret location of the Friday Tiki Explorers Kick-Off Party
* A seat on the School of Rum bus for the Portland Tiki Bar Adventure
* Join the head count at the Cannibal Feast & Celebration
* Luxury travel for the Sunday Original NW Tiki Home Bar Tour
* Admittance into the secret enclaves of Portland Tiki – the only way to get on the (space limited) Home Bar Tour!
* Secret surprises and rewards!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tiki Kon 2007 Friday & Saturday Only: The William Dampier
-----------------------------------------------------------

The William Dampier: For more cautious explorers, afraid to venture into the dark cannibal territory (or else those who waited too long and missed the Home Bar expedition). You’ll still get the full flavor of the Tiki Kon!

What you’ll gain:

* Receive the secret location of the Friday Tiki Explorers Kick-Off Party
* A seat on the School of Rum bus for the Portland Tiki Bar Adventure

----------------------------------------------------
Tiki Kon 2007 Saturday Night Only: The "Abel Tasman"
----------------------------------------------------

The Abel Tasman: For those wishing to dip their toe into this crazy world we call tiki. Enjoy the main party without venturing past the safe walls of the Jupiter Hotel.

What you’ll gain:

----------------------------------

MUG NEWS COMING TO YOU SOON

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 10:48 am   Permalink

monkey approved!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 11:31 am   Permalink

Tickets are going fast! But where will you sleep when the rum's gone? The Jupiter Hotel is once again offering a special rate for Tiki Koners, book through this link to get the price (or mention the Kon when you book via phone at 877.800.0004).

Also, in case you didn't see my post in the NW Tiki Happy Hour thread, Robertiki is planning to blow up a pair of Tevas in protest at our June 5th Happy Hour at Thatch - come on down for the chance to light the fuse. As you all know, I have strong feelings about the sandals, so I'll be buying a ticket or two myself.

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 2:55 pm   Permalink

It is about freakin time!!! Sheesh!

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tolovana

Posted: 2007-05-31 11:18 pm   Permalink

Wooohooo! Just in time.

View Profile of Tolovana Send a personal message to Tolovana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 5:01 pm   Permalink

We're in for the full meal deal! Must prepare liver.

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-24 7:40 pm   Permalink

tickets purchased! we're in for the entire adventure.

hey Rose City folks, any suggestions for hotels other than the Jupiter, that is nearby?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 1:25 pm   Permalink

Hey Dog Bytes,
The Embassy Suites is close and also near a certain doughnut shop.
http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=PDXPSES

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 1:28 pm   Permalink

Not to start a panic among the natives, but there are only 8 Full Deal tickets left! Get 'em while they're hot!

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAMAKOONGA
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-02 1:29 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki Kon'ers,

Did you hear about the Tiki Fashion Show pre-party?

Yah, you can get all dressed up early and go to Tony Starlight's Supper Club. There will be clothing, jewelry, hair flowers, etc... for sale at the venue from ALEXSANDRA'S (vintage clothing):
http://www.myspace.com/alexsandras and I will be modeling a few tiki-fab fashions (you can buy the clothes right off the models)!

INFO:
VINTAGE FASHION SHOW AND SALE BY ALEXSANDRAS 8 PM FREE
THE TIKI VERSION
Tuesday July 24
live at
Tony Starlights Supper Club
http://www.tonystarlight.com
3728 NE Sandy Blvd , Portland, OR 97232
Vintage fashions modeled by a variety of vivacious vixens. A wide selection of clothing and accessories for both men and women alike will be available for purchase, as well as everything you see in the show. Entertainment provided by Tony Starlight and Reece Marshburn and other special guests.

See You There and/or at Tiki Kon!

Mahalo,
Kamakoonga

PS
Did any of you tiki-goers go to the Tiki Oasis last year in San Diego? It will be good to see ya'll. Or any of you been to the Tonga Hut (North Hollywood, CA)? I used to bartend there, but now I live in PDX. I can't wait for TIKI KON!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: KAMAKOONGA 2007-07-02 13:36 ]

View Profile of KAMAKOONGA Send a personal message to KAMAKOONGA  Goto the website of KAMAKOONGA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-03 10:05 am   Permalink

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Only Three (3) full-weekend tickets left for sale! We're 3 away from being sold-out!

-=C

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-09 4:52 pm   Permalink

...and we're SOLD OUT for Sunday! Hope you got your tickets in time, otherwise start begging around to see who has a free ticket, who isn't that fond of their SO, who needs money for drugs, er, mugs!

heather@tikikon.com

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMama 2007-07-09 16:53 ]

TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-13 4:02 pm   Permalink

Ahoy!

I've been getting a lots of email, thought I would update here to catch everyone up.

Questions, concerns, whining, complaining, compliments (those will be answered first) can be directed at me! heather@tikikon.com

I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

-h

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-15 5:21 pm   Permalink

who are the vendors so far?
i'll try to not spend all my money in canada this weekend..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 12:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-15 17:21, dogbytes wrote:
who are the vendors so far?

Munktiki, Craftster.org, NW Tiki offerings, Bamboo Craftsman, an artist invitational project, and other local artists and vendors.

As well as plenty of other goodies, surprises, and exotic delights from the dark recesses of foreign lands.

NW Tiki Kon IV
Venture into Darkness!
July 27-29th, 2007
Portland, OR
http://www.nwtiki.com/

TraderTiki.com
Exotic Syrups for Tropical Mixology!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation