FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hula Hula Happy Hour ~ Third Thursdays ~ Seattle
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Hula Hula Happy Hour ~ Third Thursdays ~ Seattle
dogbytes

Posted: 2007-06-18 10:13 pm   Permalink

Todd n i will not be at Third Thursday at Hula Hula on June 21 ~ hope to catch you fine folks next month!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 9:08 pm   Permalink

bump!

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-23 08:57 am   Permalink

Since it was bumped and nothin' else is happenin' in this town....

I also was NOT at Third Thursday at Hula Hula. I did have a swell time out in the yard with a six pack of Pabst, honky tonk music, and home made hamburgers. (The burgers did NOT have any Terriaki sauce on 'em, thank-you!)

So, everyone up fer NOT goin' next month too?

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-26 09:37 am   Permalink

I was in the process of shopping for al-kee-hol for the Friday Tiki party in Indy, so I was also NOT in attendance.
I am prepared to show up on the 19th of July, though...
and maybe another time earlier than that.
Will letcha know when I can go again.
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2007-07-11 5:26 pm   Permalink

i'm gonna have to flake out on Third Thursday ~ Trader Pup needs me to drive him to Centralia.. but we'll definitely be at Hula Hula the week of July 23-25, when SweetDaddyTiki and Tiki A. Moaikingbird come visiting Seattle.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-12 09:40 am   Permalink

I WILL be at Hula Hula on July 19th for 3rd Thursday. Been guilty of not going for a while now.
Also, will try to meet up July23-24.(25th is booked)
So everyone should come out next Thursday. I should be there
round 5:30
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2007-08-13 4:38 pm   Permalink

August 16th is the Third Thursday ~ and i'm feeling thirsty! Sweetpea has it on her myspace calendar ~ so we'll be there too!

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 10:32 am   Permalink

wheeeeeee, who else is in???

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 07:55 am   Permalink

Yep, I'm gonna be there...With muy especial fun-funs fer the first five ladies that show up! (Or mens, if yer into slightly flowery kinda girly things.) Also I may have a coupla more manly adornments fer a coupla mans.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 08:58 am   Permalink

I hope to make it on Thursday. Ive had my dad and his wife visiting, I NEED A COUPLE OF COCKTAILS!!!!!!! Ive got stories to tell too. relatives, geesh! dont forget to ask me about the micriwave!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 07:56 am   Permalink

...dont forget to ask me about the micriwave! -Sophista-tiki-

Let me guess, yer dad's wife washed her poodle
and needed to dry him off real fast...

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 12:02 pm   Permalink

wheee, I can't wait for mai tais, happy hour food, and STORIES!

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 4:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for the suprise party!!!

AND THE CAKE!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: sweetpea 2007-08-17 16:23 ]

jonelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-17 4:57 pm   Permalink

And THANKS to the Dogbytes for the fabulous (and delicious) cake and to Senor Woofmutt for the swelligant hats! I'll be wearing mine all weekend. Yee-haw!!!

;o)

And, happy *almost* birfday Peatswee!!!

-jonelle-

View Profile of jonelle Send a personal message to jonelle  Goto the website of jonelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 10:12 am   Permalink

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Jonelle made it on here finally!!!!!
Don't forget, tomorrow night (Tuesday Aug 21) is another fun time at
HULA HULA~~~~~
check it out!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation