FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts soon available!! new! shrunken heads (not the mugs). LATEST PICTURES PER REQUEST!!!! PG.2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
soon available!! new! shrunken heads (not the mugs). LATEST PICTURES PER REQUEST!!!! PG.2
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-24 12:00 pm   Permalink

That head is so creepy, but in a really good way!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-24 2:40 pm   Permalink

[quote]
Hey! I wish I had a shrunken Head like that! Maybe my brain wouldn't rattle around so much in one that size, ha, ha! There's a great Charles Addams cartoon I have somewhere, I'll have to see if I can dig it out. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Take care - Trader Jim (Make mine a MAI-TAI!).

[ This Message was edited by: POCKETIKI 2007-02-24 14:41 ]

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiriffic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-27 10:53 am   Permalink

awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

View Profile of tikiriffic Send a personal message to tikiriffic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-27 7:59 pm   Permalink

Tikiriffic..

I will have some available soon We plan to be at Hukilaua and a few other events this year... When I get an Idea of a base cost..I can always work with the person interested and do customs. Basic with beads though cerimonial fancy..etc. Glad you like!!

~~ THOR

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-04 9:26 pm   Permalink

Will you be at Tiki Oasis 7? I would love to have one of these they are very evil looking.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 08:58 am   Permalink

Any update on these yet Thor?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 12:42 pm   Permalink

ALOHA!!

Shrunken heads are on the "back boiler" at the moment..I hope to have a few for Hukilau and more for Tiki Oasis!! I am painting like a mad fool keeping up with publisher demands in Hawaii... Hope to get back to the heads soon with prices for levels of ornamentation..etc.!!

~~ THOR

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation