FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Mug Stare Down!!! Coming soon By Notch
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Mug Stare Down!!! Coming soon By Notch
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-23 7:11 pm   Permalink

Ay Carumba! Flip-flOp-fLipPp...lista loca por favor!!!

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-TONGA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-23 8:27 pm   Permalink

One Roberto Loco. por favor!
Gracias!!

View Profile of TIKI-TONGA Send a personal message to TIKI-TONGA  Email TIKI-TONGA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-24 5:00 pm   Permalink

I'm not sure that your buyer list has started yet, but as others are showing their intent to buy, add me to the list so to speak. You have come up with a corker here, I always thought the original 'Tiki Bob' was a bit too cute for his own good, ha, ha! Roberto Loco kicks butt!

Keep up the Sculpeyin' - Trader Jim (Make mine a MAI-TAI!).

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-24 9:10 pm   Permalink

I'm sure I'm already down for one but just makin' sure...keep a Roberto aside for me to keep the Head company in its box!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-25 06:09 am   Permalink

Put me on the Roberto Loco list too.

Mahalo

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-25 07:44 am   Permalink

Add me to the list please, those mugs are bad ass!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-25 5:32 pm   Permalink

Nacho I think you have a list for the next 2 mugs whether you wanted it or not! What a great reaction to your mugs! Mrs Balistrere would be proud!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-25 10:04 pm   Permalink

ALRIGHT! Just put me on any damn list you come up with today or in the future and I will pay you in cash or blood.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-02 07:19 am   Permalink

Hi
Great designs, can you put us down for one of each of the new mug's, we are already on the list for the severed head mug! Keep up the good work, you are making a great job!

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-04 2:09 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-03-02 07:19, TIKIWAGON wrote:
Hi
Great designs, can you put us down for one of each of the new mug's, we are already on the list for the severed head mug! Keep up the good work, you are making a great job!
[quote]

Hey TIKIWAGON! Don't forget to tell 'em who tipped you the wink! Oh...Don't bother, I think I just did, ha, ha!

Trader Jim (Make mine a MAI-AI in a gnarly Roberto Loco!).

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-04 2:16 pm   Permalink

Hi NOTCH! Thought I'd better just make sure...put me down for both mugs! Mahalo!!

Trader Jim (Make my first MAI-TAI in a Roberto Loco and the second in a Skullbo!).

unklefun
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-04 11:10 pm   Permalink

Awesome mugs. Notch I met you at the Forbidden Island Flea market. The Giant Tiki bar was pretty epic to. Please put me on the list for A Roberto Mug.

[ This Message was edited by: unklefun 2007-03-06 09:35 ]

View Profile of unklefun Send a personal message to unklefun  Goto the website of unklefun     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-05 5:11 pm   Permalink

There's a list for the other mugs? Well, then definitely put me on the list for a SKULLBO and a ROBERTO LOCO mug please. Thanks Nacho!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-04 12:19 am   Permalink

Any update on these boys yet? Itching to get one.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-04 07:58 am   Permalink

Got to see a prototype this Wednesday at FI. I was really blown away by how damn kool it looked all glazed up. Notch does it again!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation