[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts BC Tiki Bowling Pins
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
BC Tiki Bowling Pins
BCcreativity
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-04 09:22 am   Permalink

I love tiki stuff! A few years back I started designing some tiki themed art. Once into the groove of it, I got the Idea to turn some bowling pins into tikis. I have painted on other objects from bar stools, bedposts, and even designed prints for clothing. I really love the bowling pins the best because it kinda gives the feel of tropics and retro at the same time.
I have included images of the set I have produced. It's called BC Tiki. Let me know what you think.
Cheers

View Profile of BCcreativity Send a personal message to BCcreativity  Email BCcreativity Goto the website of BCcreativity     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-04 09:50 am   Permalink

...tropics, retro, environmental friendliness, AND good old Yankee ingenuity. I love these bowling pins.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-04 10:20 am   Permalink

Aloha there Welcome to TC ! Very cool bowling pins indeed! Specially the one at the middle bottom! Congrats!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-04 10:44 am   Permalink

Welcome to TC BC...hey that has a nice ring to it. I love those, they are awesome....are they up for sale? I've got a credit card, and I'm not afraid to use it!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rwhgeek
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-04 11:47 am   Permalink

Awesome job. The last one, showing the brains is the one for me. Would love to see any other work you have done. Thanks for sharing.

View Profile of rwhgeek Send a personal message to rwhgeek  Email rwhgeek Goto the website of rwhgeek     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-04 12:22 pm   Permalink

Oooooh....I found your website, very kewl. You sure are the talent.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-02-04 12:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-02-04 12:24 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BCcreativity
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-04 7:23 pm   Permalink

I am honored by the compliments. I am currently working on a bowling ball to finish up the BC Tiki series. As soon as it is completed, the pieces will be available for sale.

I really like Tiki Central, so much valuable info and endless loyalty to the Tiki. Just Awsome!

~BC

View Profile of BCcreativity Send a personal message to BCcreativity  Email BCcreativity Goto the website of BCcreativity     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-04 7:38 pm   Permalink

INCREDIBLE!
Now all we need is a Tiki Bowling Alley!
Can't wait to see the Bowling Ball!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-04 7:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-04 19:38, little lost tiki wrote:
INCREDIBLE!
Now all we need is a Tiki Bowling Alley!
Can't wait to see the Bowling Ball!

Hmmm... a Tiki Bowling Alley, eh? What a great idea!!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 09:06 am   Permalink

Very Cool bowling pins. Nice angles that you shot them from as well. Do you have any close up details shots?

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 6:51 pm   Permalink

Cool

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 6:51 pm   Permalink

Cool

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scaperman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-06 4:09 pm   Permalink

Those are really awesome,you have some great talent

View Profile of scaperman Send a personal message to scaperman  Email scaperman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BCcreativity
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-09-01 2:50 pm   Permalink

I have sold all of the bowling pins. I was wondering if anyone has a cool idea for some more. Many creative people at tikicentral. I value the advice.
Cheer!

[ This Message was edited by: BCcreativity 2009-09-01 14:50 ]

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-01 3:20 pm   Permalink

a Moai bowling pin!
Bowl-a-rama-Nui!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation