FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts tiki/polynesian tattoos!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
tiki/polynesian tattoos!!!!
The Average-Sized Kahuna

Posted: 2007-11-11 6:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha all,

I'm new here but have been lurking for a bit. Cool site BTW. I wanted to post my new Tiki Tat along with my introduction.

View Profile of The Average-Sized Kahuna Send a personal message to The Average-Sized Kahuna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-11 7:51 pm   Permalink

Here's some bits n pieces of tiki ink i have had done...
Cheers!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-11 9:06 pm   Permalink

hey Averaged Sized Kahuna- nice piece! great use of colored lighting, composition, and negative space banana/palm fronds to frame out the top. cool use of elements, too. he's kick-ass! and looks ready to do so, too! thanks for posting.
first rule of this thread: please include the name of the artist and shop.
Tiki Trav- right on, man! working on almost two half-sleeves there. very cool mix of styles on the leg, and not afraid to throw in some floral space, too! that Ku's got a great position on the shin. what happened to the small one's mouth? maybe next session? cheers, mate! thanks for posting here.
this could turn out to be a great thread here at TC. all who have tiki ink of any kind please feel free to post! mahalo guys!!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Average-Sized Kahuna

Posted: 2007-11-12 3:51 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-11-11 21:06, greentikipat wrote:
hey Averaged Sized Kahuna- nice piece! great use of colored lighting, composition, and negative space banana/palm fronds to frame out the top. cool use of elements, too. he's kick-ass! and looks ready to do so, too! thanks for posting.
first rule of this thread: please include the name of the artist and shop.

My bad: Jeffrey Pitt @ Dragon Moon in Glen Burnie MD

http://www.dragon-moon.com/Jeffrey_Pitt.php

View Profile of The Average-Sized Kahuna Send a personal message to The Average-Sized Kahuna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 3:05 pm   Permalink

here's some finished pics been due along time-

anyone else want to post their tiki/polynesian tattoo? help yourself!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-22 7:30 pm   Permalink

here are some updates on Brad's arm- plans include more on the other arm(marquesian?)and somewhat connecting across the chest and/or back. stay tuned.

touch-up and addition of lines are all that is left for this side.

greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-22 7:36 pm   Permalink

oh yea- keep an eye out for my upcoming new tattoo+ studio- 'Electric Tiki'- this is going to be cool as hell.

sungod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 11:09 am   Permalink

Will be watching. May drop by for some ink. Nice work

View Profile of sungod Send a personal message to sungod  Email sungod Goto the website of sungod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-08 11:30 am   Permalink

hey there- here's a few new pieces! i've got a couple other large-scale tiki pieces not yet photographed, but will post them as soon as i do.

those are brad's right leg-the inside colored in about 2hrs yesterday.

this last one can be seen at the huki-huki-huki-hukilau!

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-08 11:52 am   Permalink

Hey I read early on in the thread that tattooing is not your day job.

If you are looking for a place to work professionally Atomic Tattoos are hiring. The owners Laurie and Clay are my good friends and they are looking for new artists at I think all of their locations.

Just thought I would throw it out there for ya!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-08 12:18 pm   Permalink

actually i said it WAS my day job. thanks anyway.

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-08 12:26 pm   Permalink

oops! my bad

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-12 3:45 pm   Permalink

Really kool stuff Pat, especially dig the forearms
with the wahine and the monkeys.Watangooo!!!!

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:19 pm   Permalink

mmmmmmm i recognise that last leg. yes sir i sure do.

[ This Message was edited by: talo ka 2009-05-29 16:20 ]

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:24 pm   Permalink

here's some shots from earlier today- finished up Talo Ka's thigh. his request was to keep it black and gray, with the tiki (Lono) hidden a bit, so there we go!

and here's one that fits the bill-we just had our 3rd session the other day. 1 or 2 more to go. that's actually his wife there!

mahalos for peekin!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation