[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Tiki painting
New Tiki painting
loco moke
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-06 11:48 pm   Permalink

I have returned!
New painting of a tiki headin' out to the beach.

View Profile of loco moke Send a personal message to loco moke  Email loco moke Goto the website of loco moke     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 08:45 am   Permalink

I like it! A VW bus with flames that is comedy, kinda like a snail with flames painted on it an oxymoron of sorts. Really like the sharks on your site too! Are those done with sign foam?

Cheerio,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
loco moke
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-07 11:55 am   Permalink

Thanks Chongolio,
I had an old bus at one time. I always thought if I cut a hole in the floorboard I could get a good running start just like Fred Flinstone used to do!
Regarding the sharks from my website: I don't use a sign board foam. I used beaded styrofoam, or the pink or blue insulation board you can get at Home Depot. I also use a polyurethane foam to sculpt with; this is usually used for pipe insulation in commercial buildings. I'll add as well that it is MESSY in case you want to try it out.

Cheers!

View Profile of loco moke Send a personal message to loco moke  Email loco moke Goto the website of loco moke     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 5:59 pm   Permalink

I like it. I like the simplicity, but part of me says it needs something else? Maybe a sun and some road? I dunno...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 10:14 pm   Permalink

Amusing and fun, thank you for sharing. But 'had a VW bus of that vintage, worst effing vehicle it has ever been the misfortune to own.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation