Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Coco
Coco
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 2:31 pm   Permalink

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 3:29 pm   Permalink

Fabulous as usual, Miles! I especially like the "MT" Cat Scratch Fever in the lower right! Killer background with the dripping! Your backgrounds are like the unsung heroes of each painting! Without them, the pieces lose their OOMPH! Yet I don't think many people notice them! You are a true Genius,Man! What is CoCo listening to? Ted Nugent?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 4:01 pm   Permalink

I also notice the little details in Miles paintings. I check out all the tiki mugs in every painting. Each one has always been different and each one is amazing. Everyone is the most original design from what is out there. Look at other artist that are out there and check out the background mugs- nothing orignal, nothing new from what they do all the time, and probably wouldn't work as a mug like these all could. And thats just the background!

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 6:16 pm   Permalink

Sweet man, as always

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 7:14 pm   Permalink

Miles, great painting, you're a fantastic artist.

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-09 10:16 am   Permalink

I'll say it again, you rule man.

Glad to see your tiki stuff, but make sure you stay on top of your "california" stuff. We are looking forward to it and will be there.

Sorry about the lag, your package should go in the mail soon.

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-09 4:56 pm   Permalink

Koochie,
Oh, so damn sweet! Your ability to grasp expression and movement in even a still comp are amazing. Yeah, I agree with LLT, the cat si too funny!What size is this?

http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaA

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-09 8:21 pm   Permalink

i think it's like 9X9" or so - i don't even know. i did the rough and finished it up in a night and a morning for a V day gift so it was turn and burn!

thanks everyone! i'm glad you guys like it although it's not the most primative image i have come up with to date.

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-10 09:42 am   Permalink

Wow! I like it Very much! Congrats!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation