FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Agents of Voodoo Sat/17 [Feb!]
Agents of Voodoo Sat/17 [Feb!]
Mouse Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-08 6:28 pm   Permalink

These bums have been snoozin in their cave long enough! Come chek em out at the "Upper Deck" 409 N.PCH Red. Bch... No cover!!...Good eats... 310/374-0001 for info/bla/bla! Oh yeah, dis too.... www.agentsofvoodoo.com U can clik-n-listen on da site...Tell us wat U tink ok? Tanks bruddas [sistas 2!]

View Profile of Mouse Art Send a personal message to Mouse Art  Goto the website of Mouse Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoisonIvy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-08 11:22 pm   Permalink

Bitchin!

View Profile of PoisonIvy Send a personal message to PoisonIvy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mouse Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-10 09:52 am   Permalink

Hey PoisonIvy, Thanks!! If ever there was a "one word good review" We would like to hear in a Tiki band its "Bitchen" !!!!!!

View Profile of Mouse Art Send a personal message to Mouse Art  Goto the website of Mouse Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mouse Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-11 5:24 pm   Permalink

Hey, thought I would invite all my Tiki bruddas/sistas to our new my space page. Just go to www.myspace.com/agentsofvoodoo Sign up as our freind or? Hell,leave us a juicy insult!! UHH-HUH! Remy

tikibigb

Posted: 2007-02-15 6:00 pm   Permalink

hey MouseArt, gimme details on the Agents of Voodoo gig this weekend? I wanna bring a buddy

View Profile of tikibigb Send a personal message to tikibigb  Email tikibigb Goto the website of tikibigb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eacdave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-15 6:29 pm   Permalink

WOW!!!! THESE Guys are sooo cool. I'm excited to see you all.

View Profile of eacdave Send a personal message to eacdave  Email eacdave Goto the website of eacdave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-16 08:20 am   Permalink

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mouse Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-17 07:16 am   Permalink

Hey , thanks ookoo lady!! Ya mon, dats da show banner. Its right at 409 N. PCH & Carnelian. On the west side of da st. upstairs in a small shopping center. There's a big ass [you can quote me on that!] banner hangin from the balcony, says, Paulies Upper Deck Da ph.# is 310/ 376-7765. Hey, don forget, any Tiki Central member [& you KNOW who you are!] who comes? Da Agents buys you a cold one! UUH HUH! Downbeat is at 8:30 Sconna B a warm night, so come down 2 da beach, kick back & groove w/da Agents....... Remy

[ This Message was edited by: Mouse Art 2007-02-17 07:19 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Mouse Art 2007-02-17 07:20 ]

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation