FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Pix of New Lasered Tiki Sign Items!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pix of New Lasered Tiki Sign Items!
Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 07:00 am   Permalink

I need one of those "tiny size" signs for my desk at work!

(My department's office space is being renovated, and after the improvements, the tiny meeting space that became known [due to my influence] as the Tiki Lounge will be gone. All I can have now is a tiki desk.)

[ This Message was edited by: Erika 2007-02-18 07:01 ]

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scaperman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-18 5:40 pm   Permalink

I have one of your signs Paul, it's outstanding work!The drink coasters are way cool

View Profile of scaperman Send a personal message to scaperman  Email scaperman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 8:25 pm   Permalink

I have been drooling over your signs for a while now but when I saw the Atomic ones...Pow! Bing! Zoom! I am gone!
Looking forward to going broke with you guys!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liquidspaceman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-18 9:17 pm   Permalink

From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...

Very cool signs pariartspaul! I have bookmarked your thread for later. I will be contacting you for some possible work later. Hey, if you want to make a DVD of your stuff, let me know, I am a videographer and would love to do something with your stuff. Keep up the great work!
Liquidspaceman, over and out

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
our last frontier on the planet Earth.

View Profile of Liquidspaceman Send a personal message to Liquidspaceman  Email Liquidspaceman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pariartspaul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 08:54 am   Permalink

Thanks for all the input you all! Well, I'm busy now. I got a few custom sign orders, a small lazer cutting job for Tipsy, plus, someone sent in a picture of their house for me to make a dimensional art piece!
The house is ultra-cool, very simple and modern - architect designed. Looks one of a kind for sure. Anyway, I'll let you all know how it comes out.

Oh, one more thing. I ordered some rubber stamp making supplies for the new laser machine and I've been testing out how it works. It works great, and they come out real nice. I have 6 blank self-inking stamps left (black ink), each with an image size of 7/8" by 2 3/8". I will custom engrave your name, address, artwork or whatever you want on them for $20 including shipping. I can engrave any font I have (basically any font you see on our website)or any black and white artwork you send, or any font you want to send me. If you want one, send me an email. Only for Tiki Central folks.. and I only have 6 left.

Thanks,
Paul
paul@pariarts.com

View Profile of pariartspaul Send a personal message to pariartspaul  Email pariartspaul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 7:05 pm   Permalink

GREAT STUFF as always Paul!! Long time no talk...we need to catch up soon. I was at WDI today..doing more paintings for the Polynesian in WDW and it is VERY different now. Stay in touch!! Keep up the awesome work!!

~~ Tom (THOR)

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pariartspaul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 7:20 pm   Permalink

Hey Thor!
Well, good for you. I've been following your career zooming higher and higher! You have your own gallery in Hawaii now?! Wowie, you deserve it, your stuff is great. When you say WDI is different now, I take it you mean 'better'. Must be, it would be impossible for it to be worse than it was then! Yes, and as you can see, I'm having fun with my new toy, and we still love it up here in Sacramento. Richard may be down in L.A. soon to do some work for another theme park company, and also he's been asked to design some floats for the Rose Parade. Can you imagine anything more gay?! (Just kidding, I think it's fabulous...)
My best to you and continued success!

View Profile of pariartspaul Send a personal message to pariartspaul  Email pariartspaul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation