Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki "Shecky" Mugs
"Shecky" Mugs
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-11 4:21 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if there are anymore "Shecky" mugs left for sale? If so, how do you find them. I can't find them on the Munktiki website. Thanks!

[ This Message was edited by: aquaorama on 2003-01-12 13:05 ]

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-11 4:24 pm   Permalink

You know, I never thought to post a link here. Perhaps I should contact MunkTiki and see if we can put something together in that regard.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-11 7:25 pm   Permalink

Here is the link on Munktiki's site. http://www.munktiki.com/shecky.htm

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-12 12:18 am   Permalink

Ey Aquaorama, get one Sheck mug on da kine...ebay. U jus wen type Shecky in da search box. Nice mug Tikifish.

Shootz

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-12 1:04 pm   Permalink

Well, I emailed Munktiki about the matter...I should hear back monday. Of course, I could bid on the one on Ebay, but I do not wish to anger the fine people here ( Although I would give it a good loving home if won...). Hopefully Munktiki will have one left. We'll see..

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-12 9:10 pm   Permalink

I've been waiting for the first Shecky to show up on Ebay.. I'm dying to know how much it will go for! (Not that I would ever sell mine... numbahs 1 thru 5 thank u very much Munktiki!)

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-12 9:18 pm   Permalink

with tigerlily bidding on it it might get up there, she's a big $$ winner.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-12 9:46 pm   Permalink

You can get your Shecky by emailing Munktiki directly if they have any left. They got back to me the same day I sent the message and sent it to me in less than a week.

Every Centralite should have one!

Aloha,

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-13 12:01 pm   Permalink

I just got word from Munktiki that they have a couple left. I'll have mine next week. COOL! Thanks to everyone for the help.

stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-13 12:14 pm   Permalink

We have more then a couple left but it is getting down to the end. Theres a good 30-40 left, I think.

-stuckie

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-15 06:19 am   Permalink

Wow, this person really wants a "Shecky" mug. Do they know they can still buy them for $18.00??....Is this person a member of TC?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3269&item=754223853

Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-15 06:30 am   Permalink

I don't think they are. They like spending money though. I have bid against them before a few times. Last night I gave up on a Mark Thomas mug because they bid over 50bucks on that as well. They must have one hell of a collection. That Ludwickw cat as well.

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2003-01-15 11:33 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-15 07:29 am   Permalink

Yes, tigertlily is a deep pocket collector. Whenever this person places a bid on something I'm bidding on, I know I'm not getting it. He/she simply overpays to win the auction. I doubt he/she is a TC'er.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suburban Hipster
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-15 11:04 am   Permalink

The seller of this Shecky, MCF7777, is another collector who's been willing to spend a lot. MCF7777 along with ludwicke I have vicariously enjoyed watching amass a huge collection. The seller told me that for financial reasons he'll be parting with a large number of really great items over the next few months. I picked up one of this shag prints, and I'm keeping my eye out for his other listings. I'm sorry that anyone has to sell a collection that they care about, but it's great that he's getting some good prices on his items.

View Profile of Suburban Hipster Send a personal message to Suburban Hipster  Email Suburban Hipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-16 08:08 am   Permalink

Shecky's up to 70.00!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation