FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Helztiki and Friends lay seige to the Forbidden Island 2/17!!
Helztiki and Friends lay seige to the Forbidden Island 2/17!!
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-15 4:16 pm   Permalink

I know it's kinda last minute, but as it turns out the lovely wahine and myself (and about a dozen of our local friends) will be taking our madien voyage to the Isle of Alameda and the Forbidden Island. Hope to see some of you all there!

...and yes, the Marq will be attending.

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-02-16 08:29 am   Permalink

We'll see you on the Isle of Style.

Saturday is going to be busy- we have a bachelor/bachelorette party of about 30 coming in at 6pm, so you might want to try for late if you can.

Mahalo!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-19 9:03 pm   Permalink

Hey, great meeting you, Helztiki, and talkin' story over some tasty beverages! Man, Forbidden Island was packed that night, and Sunday night too - it was absolutely slammed, due to it being Presidents' Day Weekend. I'm surprised at how many people didn't have to work on Monday!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-20 1:36 pm   Permalink

Get any pics guys??

Love to see em!

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-20 8:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-20 13:36, Tiki Fink wrote:
Get any pics guys??

Love to see em!

T.F.

Aloha Tiki Fink ~ Check out Tiki Travel posting. We posted a ton of pics of Forbidden Island

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 8:37 pm   Permalink

Sorry it took me so long to get around to replying to you all...

But I just had to say thanks to all the great Ohana at the Forbidden Island. It was a great evening and it was wonderful to get to meet some new folks (Tofu, Mai Tai, Coco, Haole..) and to get to talk with and sample Martin's handiwork (I think I just dangled my participle).

Fink, I'll get some pics up for ya in a bit, and we need to hang out soon!

Thanks again!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 11:13 am   Permalink

Did we ever get photos?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation