[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New England Gathering-3/24/07
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
New England Gathering-3/24/07
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-16 05:49 am   Permalink

HuKeLau, Chicopee, MA Saturday, March 24th!!!

Apart from March 3rd (which is SBiMs party) this is the only Saturday show for the next few months.

I'm in. Who's with me? we get enough of us & we can take over one of those nice long tables right in front!!

Info from website:

Date: March 24, 2007
Time: 7:15 PM
Event/Band Name: Hawaiian Show
Description: A high energy Hawaiian luau show! Family Fun! Great for celebrations! Audience participation! You can be the next Kahuna! Three seating times: 5:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. for one show at 7:15 p.m. There will be $3 cover charge per person that will be applied to the dinner check. Please call for reservations (413) 593-5222

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-16 07:19 am   Permalink

There are practically tears flowing from my eyes.

The Valentine's Day that wasn't.

Have a great time! As always, I will be there in spirit.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-04 09:32 am   Permalink

bumping this one back up.

who's in?

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-04 7:37 pm   Permalink

I guess you could twist my arm.

No promises yet, but I'll know a few days in advance.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-04 8:50 pm   Permalink

I'm hoping I can make to too. I was there for the first time last week. I was in Chicopee at Top Flight for a seminar, knew The HuKeLau was right around the corner. Picked up a few mugs.

When is the cut off for reservations? I new, so thought this would be fun way to introduce myself.

Cheers!

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-05 1:51 pm   Permalink

All are welcome to this one. I think as long as they have the week to get ready for us (make reservation on monday for sat show) everything should be fine.

So, anyone who's comming, speak up by the 18th!

Also, for those who don't want to drive afterward, there are a few hotels nearby, and for the adventurous types, the Creative Pines Motel is right up the road...
http://www.creativepinesmotel.com/rooms.html

Dibs on the jungle room!!

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-05 4:53 pm   Permalink

We're in.

The drinks at the Hu Ke Lau are mostly free of alcohol so no worries about needing a place to sleep.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-06 09:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-05 16:53, pappythesailor wrote:
The drinks at the Hu Ke Lau are mostly free of alcohol....

Not when you bring a flask!!!

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-10 07:20 am   Permalink

Arggh!!! Miss will be in NH visiting a friend. They're going to see JT on Monday so she's staying the night. Yeah, JT as in Justin Timberlake. This unfortunately trumps a trip to Hu Ke Lau for me. I'm in a mad Tiki drought right now and need some relief soon.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-10 2:42 pm   Permalink

Bring the kids!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-11 7:05 pm   Permalink

I can't make this particular event (I have a board meeting that day), but I think that after this one, we try out the New Tiki as discussed on another thread.

The owner was cool enough to come here to get our feedback, so we should give him our support.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-12 4:30 pm   Permalink

johnman, gonna miss ya. The huke show is something that defies description.

SB, sounds good. Im always up for hitting a new place. you got the link to this "other discussion"?

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-12 4:52 pm   Permalink

Look what just "re-opened" just 10 miles down the road New Tiki

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-12 4:57 pm   Permalink

Westford isn't ten miles from Chicopee. Are you on glue? Speaking of glue--what's holding the NE Tiki Movement together? Is no on going to the Hu Ke Lau but me and Bargoyle? Is there a Jimmy Buffett concert on the 24th or what???

Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-12 5:02 pm   Permalink

Jay, I think she meant 10 miles from Lowell, not 10 miles from Chicopee.

calm down. have a drink.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation