FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Drawer?!
Tiki Drawer?!
VoodooTrucker13
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-21 11:27 am   Permalink

Yes my friends. I have recently begun a tiki out of an old kitchen drawer. I flipped it over and did the tiki on the backside and plan on making it sort of a 3D pop out artwork, complete with homemade bamboo frame! I'll post pictures soon if anyone wants to check it out!

View Profile of VoodooTrucker13 Send a personal message to VoodooTrucker13  Email VoodooTrucker13     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-21 12:31 pm   Permalink

I'd be interested in seeing it, I never would have thought of the kitchen drawer.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VoodooTrucker13
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-21 12:45 pm   Permalink

I have been tryin to think of new, different ways to do some tikis and my kitchen is being redone so I have all the old cabinets and what not. I thought I'd give it a go and see how it came out. Right now its in a very basic stage but I will post pictures as it comes along

View Profile of VoodooTrucker13 Send a personal message to VoodooTrucker13  Email VoodooTrucker13     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-21 6:18 pm   Permalink

quit talkin' and post pictures!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 07:46 am   Permalink

So I am staring intently at a certain wooden spoon in my utensil drawer realizing all of the potential right in my culinary working space.

Post pics !!!!

Welcome to TC by the way. Were a buncha smartasses sometimes but we mean well and are having fun.

I want to see a drawer Tiki.

Mahalo

McTiki

[ This Message was edited by: McTiki 2007-02-22 07:46 ]

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation