Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving need new hook bladez Benz
need new hook bladez Benz
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 09:16 am   Permalink

what do you do when you wake up Saturday and it's a perfect warm summers day in Feb. and there is plenty of work to do.

you head your ass to the beach......

looks like her winter tan needs some work

alright.... before you flip out in a CA. dream'n stupor... there is payback...
not sure how deep this puncture wound from Benz Hook knife went, but a little applied pressure and the life stream never made it past an inch.

then the 'off shore', warm, Santa Anna breeze (that made it feel like 80) stopped at about 1:00... and the 'on shore', Alaska Current breeze started in
(that made is feel like 50 - it's been rainy and cold and sunny and rainy ever since) I started carving a bit faster. Just went my nips were about ready to sharpen my carving tools on... ka-Bloow-ie!

good thing I had my sunglass eye protection on... not sure were the missing piece is... in the bottom of someone's foot by now.......
down to the one other blade Benz gave me... it fell into the handle holder thing never to return.......
I NEED NEW BLADES MAN!!......

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 09:23 am   Permalink

quit cryin and get back to work ..
http://www.warrencutlery.com/indexb.htm
by the way those carvings look sweet..what are they for...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 10:33 am   Permalink

thanks... si-fi thing inspired by tiki thing....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 10:38 am   Permalink

...Ouch!!!.... Great carvings those at the beach thought ...

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-22 1:07 pm   Permalink

awesome keep up the good work

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 1:31 pm   Permalink

It's the The H.R.Giger of tiki . Great stuff!
That hook knife if quite the weapon.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 3:50 pm   Permalink

C'Al, If you don't look at bikinis when you have sharp tools in hand, you are less likely to carve yourself. Put down blade, pick up binoculars. Now get back to work and send them high 50's temps our way. Your friend 8FT

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-22 8:18 pm   Permalink

Yeah like they said maybe the beach is the wrong place to use the hook knife. Sorry about the blood, but that was a Lucky miss,, Several inches up and over and you'd be singin soprano.
Order the #10B hook blade. 144 blades for $92.40, OR 3 blades for $3.28
Be careful and quit showing off for the girls.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-23 06:18 am   Permalink

Be careful on those inner thigh cuts. Your main artery runs right through there. It's worse than slitting your throat. You'd bleed to death real quick...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation