FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts ....AKU-AKU sign replica .... SOLD!!! ....page 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
....AKU-AKU sign replica .... SOLD!!! ....page 4
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 6:30 pm   Permalink

This one of a kind sign replica wall lamp is for sale!!! It can be yours for the low low price of $400.00.....this sign is pretty light weight and can be shipped......the spears unscrew as well to make the whole thing fit in a smaller package. P.M. me if interested.

I figured i'd offer it here first at a discount before ebay..........i'll leave the offer open till wednesday of next week...if no one wants it by then, up on ebay it goes....

thanks for lookin'!!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-18 9:30 pm   Permalink

I wish I was the lucky bastard who could pay you for that sign. Beautiful work!!!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 7:31 pm   Permalink

thanks!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-21 10:08 am   Permalink

bump!!

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-21 5:20 pm   Permalink

two thumbs up!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 07:55 am   Permalink

the aku-aku sign has been sold!!! it will have a new home in the tiki bar of steve, from the cocktail preachers....

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-01 8:53 pm   Permalink

Dave that sign is Awesome!
How long did that take to make?

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2012-06-29 07:01 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 10:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-01 20:53, tikiskip wrote:
Dave that sign is Awesome!
How long did that take to make?
Are you going to bring the Islander sign with you to
The Hot Rod Hula Hop?
You may be able to sell it.

thanks skipper!!

the islander sign will not be making an appearance at the hop....i'm carpooling out there with another couple so room in the car will be nonexistent to fit the sign....i was hoping that the new luau lanterns would have arrived from china in time so that i can vend them at the hop, but as luck has it, they will be arriving in chicago when i am arriving in columbus!!! doh!!!....

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 7:27 pm   Permalink

bump!!

i'm bumping this cause some folks were inquiring about it here on t.c....

Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 08:39 am   Permalink

Hey Tipz, thanks for bumping this- I totally missed the finished picture! MAN, I wish I knew it was for sale when it was, I would have bought it! It's awesome and a perfect fit in my Vegas Tiki Room! Excellent Outstanding Work as always! Now get to work on that Kelbo's sign...

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-01 4:51 pm   Permalink

Really nice work, I'd like to see a pic of it in low light with it turned on.

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation