FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Hey there, Martin Denny fans!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hey there, Martin Denny fans!
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 5:19 pm   Permalink

Sounds exiting uncletrav... I'm on the hunt for that first thing in the morning!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-17 9:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-18 13:29, 54 house of bamboo wrote:
Bought a cheap but huge box of 50s and 60s 45rpms from Ebay here in UK ... the listing didn't name any of them! It arrived today... only replacement paper sleeves though...

Thats funny HOB..... you're signature about the Stevenson wedding mug. That's my last name. I guess I'll need one of those for when I get married. lol!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Johnny Sokko once said, "Giant Robot!! Atomic Punch!!". I thought that meant add more rum to it.

[ This Message was edited by: GiantRobotTiki 2007-09-17 21:37 ]

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vkleber

Posted: 2007-10-04 3:13 pm   Permalink

Hi from Berlin, Germany!

Have you read the last book by Haruki Murakami "Afterdark"? Well, inside is a song mentioned called "More", by Martin Denny. I have been looking for this song, but could not find it. Any ideas? BTW, end of the year I will visit Maui with my girlfriend - any suggestions for really good places? Also, music, of course

keep on surfin

Volker

View Profile of vkleber Send a personal message to vkleber      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation