[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana My Official Announcement *WE MADE IT!!!*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
My Official Announcement *WE MADE IT!!!*
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-27 11:52 pm   Permalink

heh, heh...he said basement.

Pablus - Get those vocal cords of yours warmed up - we're putting you to work, baby! Are you up for it?

Josh

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-28 07:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-27 23:52, Haole Kat wrote:

yeah, Cali guy here. As I was writing that, I forgot what you guys call them. Tiki room? HA!

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-28 12:51 pm   Permalink

JT,
Sad part is we don't call 'em anything. Florida's so flat and low, hardly anybody's got one. Lord knows I could use one for a tiki room.

JTD

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-01 06:17 am   Permalink

I'm Really looking forward to this move, Especially since you are moving SO Close to my house(several blocks?). CAn't wait, Holler if you need anything, I'll find somebody to get it! Joking of course.:):)

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-02 10:01 am   Permalink

Are you here yet???

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 08:36 am   Permalink

Hey everyone, we made it! There's still a ton of unpacking to do and our AC is broken, but we're in our new house now. We love it! It's a beautiful home and I can't wait to mess it up with all my tiki stuff. I've already had a couple of visits from Benzart. I'm hoping the next couple of times we get together will involve carving! Thank you everyone who's responed here, you've made us feel very welcome. Sometime soon I'll have to make a journey around the state and see all of you. To the Haole Kats and Pablus, I'm planning on being at the Mai Kai on the 9th, unless something gets in the way like a pesty old job or something. J$, you'd better come down and visit!! Now, back to work for me.

F

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 08:56 am   Permalink

congrats on the move FinkyFamily....when I finally get my butt back to Florida
i'm gonna look you up. Forget about unpacking and get back to making some cool
tiki stuff....

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 09:52 am   Permalink

Welcome! See you next week!

Josh

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 10:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-28 07:16, Jungle Trader wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-27 23:52, Haole Kat wrote:

yeah, Cali guy here. As I was writing that, I forgot what you guys call them. Tiki room? HA!

"basement" what's that?!? Actually, we are too far below sealevel. Someone dug a hole for a basement, and got a pool instead!

Welcome to Florida, Finky Family!

Ok, now you need to officially change your location to Florida on you id spot...

I suppose if your a/c has to be broken, this is the time of year for it

Glad you're here...
...now hit the beach-- before you realize that this is winter for us and only tourists go to the be in the winter-- damn snowbirds...

See ya around,
K.

edited for'humor'

[ This Message was edited by: kikekeki 2007-03-03 11:11 ]

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 11:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

Ok, now you need to officially change your location to Florida on you id spot...

Funny, I didn't even think of that! It seems very strange not to say I'm from Milwaukee. Wierd.

Thanks Kikekeki, I hope to see you soon.

F

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 11:19 am   Permalink

Congratulations, Finkdaddy! I'm so excited for you, I know you've been dreaming and daydreaming about this sort of change for a while now. I'm sure it's going to be a great new life for you & your family, and I can't wait to hear details about your settling in and exploring and building and everything.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blacksandz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 2:55 pm   Permalink

Fink, congrats on the move to the Sunshine State! I know this is what you wanted!

Did you happin' to donate your snow shovels to your former Wisconsin neighbors!

I hope you and your family enjoy your new home!

Best of luck!

sandz

View Profile of blacksandz Send a personal message to blacksandz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-06 08:04 am   Permalink

Congratulations, I'm jealous as can be, but I excited that one of us frozen people made it out. From here a broken A/C doesn't sound like an issue- it was 1 F this morning, don't you miss it?

JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation