FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut art show/mug launch March 16th with Doug Horne
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tonga Hut art show/mug launch March 16th with Doug Horne
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-03-18 12:11 am   Permalink

Oh, and thanks Bamboo Ben for not molesting GROG in public this time.

And speaking of public molestation---we missed ya Kinny.

GROG figured out why there's a bar filled to or past capacity, and the same five or six people are always the ones who end up with their pics posted. Ammo for Photoshopping hijinx. COWARDS! Put your own pics up there, and quit taking pics of GROG for Kinny to get his grubby little mitts on!!! (Unless it's a picture of GROG with pretty ladies, then GROG glad to pose for camera.)

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-03-18 00:27 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 12:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-18 00:11, GROG wrote:
Oh, and thanks Bamboo Ben for not molesting GROG in public this time.

We missed ya Kinny.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-03-18 00:13 ]

Next time fo sure!!

p.s. i also think that Suze Monkeys Kick Ass!

p.s.s. who's Kinney?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-03-18 12:30 am   Permalink

Ruznic or Russic, Runcik, Rustic or something like that. You know----Little Lost Tiki.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 07:49 am   Permalink

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 12:15 pm   Permalink

left the house at 3PM got home at 3AM... well worth the trip... i hope the trip from AZ was worth it!? Great times and Great support!! thanks

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tongahut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-18 12:53 pm   Permalink

Hey y'all thanks for another great event! Suzy and Ernie- we can't thank you enough for all your hard work putting these shows together fom conception to completion. As usual the lineup of artists was fantastic! Thank you to all the artists that participated. We're honored to have you at our shows and hope to see you back soon! Thanks a bunch to DJ Lee, Meg and Myriah and to all of you who came out to support both the artists and Tonga Hut! Long live TIKI!!

Mulatiki

View Profile of tongahut Send a personal message to tongahut  Email tongahut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 6:42 pm   Permalink

Wow what a show!
Thanks to Grog, Suzy and Jeremy for putting together a tiki-licous event.

Thanks to the Squids for letting us stay the night. I just hope you don't notice that cool "Lance Link, secret chimp" lunch box missing from the top shelf.

It was great seeing tiki friends old and new.

The Tonga Hut rules!! Long live the Hut!!

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 9:10 pm   Permalink

[quote
Bamboo Ben showing Bora Boris that Baby Got Tiki.

[/quote]

Hey Benno, I'll take my receding hairline over your haircut any day!! What the hell happened bro??? It looks like you've got little grey wings front & center:)

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-03-18 21:11 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 9:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-18 18:42, Swamp Fire wrote:

Thanks to the Squids for letting us stay the night. I just hope you don't notice that cool "Lance Link, secret chimp" lunch box missing from the top shelf.

BASTARD!!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 9:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-18 21:10, MakeDaMug wrote:
[quote
Bamboo Ben showing Bora Boris that Baby Got Tiki.

Hey Benno, I'll take my receding hairline over your haircut any day!! What the hell happened bro??? It looks like you've got little grey wings front & center:)

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-03-18 21:11 ]
[/quote]

I Told the woman I wanted a double long flat top!!!! Told her, I want an 8!

I'll never go there again!!!

But, I'm kinda gettin used to it and it's sooooo easy.

The only weird thing about it is that I've noticed a lot of guys checking me out!!!!

It'll grow back for the next Ernie / Grog Comic in Tiki Mag. I hope!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 9:36 pm   Permalink

P.S.

Tiki Terrace in Chicago makes the killer duds!!!!

Check em out!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 9:45 pm   Permalink

p.s.s.sssssssssss

Hey! MAhalos Cheekygirl for da kine photo!!!

Wait till y'all see the moai one ( jacket). It's gonna be 10 plate lunch

with 20 desserts!! All in one day!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!

Very filling!!! !!!!! !!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 5:47 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who came out and shared a GREAT night of Tiki art, music, drinks and friendship!
A very special thanks to our fabulous guest artists DOUG HORNE and STACEY HORNE who drove all the way from Arizona to be a part of the show, were taken on a crazy GROG jeep ride through the valley in search of BBQ, and then braved a night at Casa de SQUID! Now that's commitment to your art!
Seriously, it was a great night, full of new friends and old.

The spirit of ALOHA was truly with us!

Speaking of spirits. . . the 'new and restored' Tonga Hut is still just getting it's feet wet again in the deep lagoon of tiki drink mixing, so your support and input is very welcome and important!
I understand that the Zombies were making some of you see 'red' and the Blue Hawaiians made a few folks 'blue'. I have spoken to Ana and Jeremy, who are great, very easy to talk to, and very amicable to the idea of changing these recipes to please your developed tiki palettes. : )

As luck would have it, the theme for the next TONGA HUT TIKI NIGHT, happening SATURDAY MARCH 31st, is:

<h1><font color=teal>BLUE HAWAII!</font color></h1>

We will be testing the new recipes this week, and premiering them for your tasting pleasure on that night!

*ALSO, although we LOVE to mix all your drinks fresh when ordered, after some good feedback after our first Tonga Hut Tiki Night last month, we have decided to have pre-mixed batches of the *new* Blue Hawaiian, and the Tonga Hut favorite, The VooDoo Juice, on hand and ready to go on SATURDAY THE 31st!
We promise no one shall go thirsty! : )

Thank you again for your continued support!

Bartender Suzy (Atomikitty), GROG, and the TONGA HUT!!!!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-03-23 6:31 pm   Permalink

Excellent News! I'm looking forward to the 31st.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 7:03 pm   Permalink

The Hut only gets better and better. We had a blast at the show. Thanks for putting it on. Premixed drinks Brilliant!!!!!

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation