FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki treasures & polynesian pinups (1st annual)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
tiki treasures & polynesian pinups (1st annual)
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-25 12:41 pm   Permalink

Saturday, April 28th Doors open at 6pm
for more info click on the link below..feel free to contact me for additional info - lil wahine

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2771026&blogID=234355283&MyToken=a5dbe844-4118-41e8-bb81-06ab19acc186

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-25 1:47 pm   Permalink

Hey this looks like a blast! I'll put it on my calender.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-25 2:49 pm   Permalink

Let me first introduce a new TC member (drumroll please.....)"Lil Wahine " She is the copromoter of this show and I want to publically thank her for the kickass job she did on the flyers . While I was in Vegas throwing money away , she was hammerin' on the computer to design for you the entire show . She shows all the vendors and models and links to their personal website and profile pages .
I wanted to do a show that celebrates Tiki's and oldschool style pinup art . It seems that everyone that loves tiki's also loves pinups and vice versa.I hope you all enjoy it and just come to have a great time . Im working with some amazing artists and models here . They are the ones to congratulate .( clap, clap, clap ) See ya there in Spring , Tiki-Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 10:24 am   Permalink

WOW! Looks like this will be a great show! You've got some hot ones on that list...some af the tiki art should be good too. ; )

Welcome to TC lil wahine. I know your sister and bro-in-law. I think we may have met before too. We (Hilary and I) were at Robert & Sherrys luau and wedding.

Thanks to both of you for putting together something cool that we don't have to drive an hour to!!

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 12:36 pm   Permalink

Thanks John , Im tired of driving all the time too . We are trying to bring tiki to the Inland Empire . And yes those girls will bring in the crowd .They have some amazing photos to show too .They will also be there to sign pics , calenders and pass out wrong phone numbers . My friend Shannon Brooke will be bringing pinup art as well . She is also the photographer from West Coast Choppers so she has a lot of art to impress you all with . See ya there , Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-26 2:35 pm   Permalink

Tiki art, gorgeous women, fun music by the Smokin' Menehunes-----don't you have anything GROG would be interested in?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 4:43 pm   Permalink

Dont worry Grog , we already have a place for you . We laid down some plastic , we have modeling clay,fingerpaints and bubblewrap for you to "POP" for hours . Oh wait , did you notice that Atomikitty will be there as a double billing . She is selling coconut monkey paintings as well as modeling .I also tricked Claritas Candles to send a box of those amazing glowing tiki candles she slaves over .She lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina so I told her to build a raft and set it asail off Peru .I will pick it up somewhere off the Humbolt Current near Easter Island. Squid will also be beating the "skins" with the band that night .That should put a rise in your club . Se ya there , Ray

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 5:53 pm   Permalink

E Komo Mai Lil Wahine! I am really lookin' forward to being a part of your event and meetin' up with ya. This should be a blast and a half!

Cheers,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 12:16 pm   Permalink

Hey boss! The raft is nearly done, But can I have some food and water now?
I've already made 40 candles and boxes by hand... Please!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 1:51 pm   Permalink

You are amazing girl . The fact that you make your candles and boxes by hand is why so many people want them .I went to Ken Rusic's studio yesterday and he had nothing but great things to say about you and your art . I have a feeling that you will probably sell out at my show.Then you can use all that money for bandages and hand massages for all your hard work . And speaking of work (whip, whip)Action gets it done , not chatting about it.Get back to it ! (whip,whip,whip)

kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-03 4:50 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a blast!!

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-03 6:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks Kustomtiki,it will be . Its all trickery though just to get you to show . Actually its the people that make it fun .Weve got some talented artists coming and 10 of them look good in heels . See ya there , Ray

dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-06 10:48 am   Permalink

going to be a great show looking forward being there.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 2:05 pm   Permalink

Now seriously, I'm very happy to be a part of this!!
Here's some color I've been trying

Thanks a lot Tiki-Ray & Lil' Wahine!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 4:47 pm   Permalink

Dont thank us girl . Your work sells itself .We are just sorry that you wont be in that crate when it gets here.We just wanted your unique candles at the event . Great work !

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation