FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki treasures & polynesian pinups (1st annual)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
tiki treasures & polynesian pinups (1st annual)
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 6:48 pm   Permalink

Uggamugg , I lied . It was just a trick to get a bunch of hot chicks to show up .
Jen , thanks a lot and I loved working with ya . Im the one who stresses and she calms my head with logic .We are like the Dynamic Duo.You said a lot but I need to add a little .
Kirby , thanks for all your hard work . I cant beleive you carved every necklace out of resin .
While Im stressing trying to build a planter for the show . Chongolio has time to stop in Ventura and surf before the show .
Cynthia from my Vintage Hut is the sweetest girl , giving out free hair flowers to the models and selected guests.
Squiddly Diddley for his mastery of several arts .
Nick from Tiki-Mag who was in the process of moving to a new house to attend the show . What dedication !
Shannon Brooke and Maggie who came with the rockin pinup photos and great smiles for all .
Doug Horne ,the tallest nicest guy who should move to So. Cal cause now we see him more than his neighbors .
Claritas candles were being awed by everyone .
Kustom Klaws who sold a S**t -load of merchandise.
The famous Atomic Kitty who is a multitasker . When I was setting up the show she wanted to help everwhere . She volunteered to be a vendor , pinup girl, bartender , a ballerina , an astronaut etc . This girl does it all .
Danny Diablo ,the most laid back , generous guy . He hooked me up with a volcano bowl that really works . Yesterday , I threw a virgin in it .
Steph Diablo ,was protected by the tiki gods .Some clown walking through the planter knocking things down in his path tipped Kirby's 6 foot tiki right at Steph but was caught at the last minute . I still feel bad about it and thanks for not dying at our show Steph .
Thanks to all the models who made this an even better event .
Thanks to all who drove 2 blocks short of Egypt to attend .
Even thanks go to the Fire Marshall who tried to save all our lives . We got him out of bed to tell us to blow out those tiki torches .We werent afraid because Jesus (C-Al) and his disciple (BB-Ben) were there too .
Lets do it again folks , Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 6:50 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah , I dont have any pics to post cause Lil Wahine is a slavedriver when Im working for her .
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 07:09 am   Permalink

Kirby MAN the Hair Dude , any ways LOOKS like ya- all hada Rockin Time . KOOL KOOL , KOOL , all the Best - Squirrle Man

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 11:32 am   Permalink

Big thanks to Ray and Jen for putting on this great shindig. Awesome vendors, kick azz tunes and perfect weather made for a fun time by all.

I think this was during the cover of Freebird

TC pinups Squid and Chong. Looking good boys.

WTF? I traded WHAT for some art???????

I think we'll agree that the best part of the night was seeing LLT make it to the show

[ This Message was edited by: Daves Not Home 2007-05-01 16:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Daves Not Home 2007-05-01 17:12 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Daves Not Home 2007-05-01 17:14 ]

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
35mmMaggie

Posted: 2007-05-01 3:05 pm   Permalink

Photos from the amazing 1st annual Tiki Ray event!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=82648&blogID=259754560&MyToken=151ed9c2-5142-4e37-84ec-71f4829440b8

so great to meet many of you.
much love,
Maggie St.Thomas

View Profile of 35mmMaggie Send a personal message to 35mmMaggie  Goto the website of 35mmMaggie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 5:11 pm   Permalink

Ben's new party hat was awesome!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 5:23 pm   Permalink

Yeah, it was cool to see Kinny! He just kept poppin up everywhere there wuz perdy gurls...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 6:12 pm   Permalink

What,are you guys trying to get me in trouble?
I told my wife i was going out "for a pack of smokes"!
Now i gotta rev up the Time Machine and undo all
this silliness before the inevitable Frying Pan! Owtch!
Dave, was it also true the squirrels showed up?
TygerJymmy would LUV that!
Did Ben walk around in that HAT all night?

THIS JUST IN!
i got back from my Time jaunt and found
some other interesting things that happened in the
course of the Evening....
the hi light was during the Judas Priest cover,
Dave hops on his Harley,does some wheelies,
and revs the engine til the place was like the
inside of a fog machine! awesome song...
At the end of the Night,after Dave chugged some
Boone's Farm, he sang "Proud to be an American" for
one of the most heartfelt encores that this reporter
has ever seen!

and don't Even get me started about kirb's new doo!

He calls it the "Unicorn"....Kids these days...

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2007-05-01 19:26 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 8:32 pm   Permalink

WOWWWWWWWW LOVE THE SQUIRRELs MORE SQUIRRELSSSSSSSSSS

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 9:00 pm   Permalink

Lets get started on the Squirrels .

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 08:54 am   Permalink

when is kirby gonna shave?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 4:24 pm   Permalink

If Puff Daddy and Prince can change their names , I want to officially be know as "Tiki-Pimp"!

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 6:16 pm   Permalink

THAT'S IT. That's the money picture. That's the one we've all been waiting to see. It's been very nice looking at 32,431 blurred-in-action shots of the Smokin' Men, but them gals is finally worth the wait.

Thanks, Raymond.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 11:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-02 16:24, TIKI-RAY wrote:
If Puff Daddy and Prince can change their names , I want to officially be know as "Tiki-Pimp"!

Ray- Quit playing with Photoshop! Here's the original source photo.

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 12:25 am   Permalink

hahahaha

kinny has enough hands to secure his package and make gang signs. no wonder he can paint so fast.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation