FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki New SHAG mugs in the future?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
New SHAG mugs in the future?
Gromit_Fan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-14 12:59 pm   Permalink

The Drunken Cleric and the two mugs were released as a set(and sold out) today.

[ This Message was edited by: Gromit_Fan 2010-06-14 13:06 ]

View Profile of Gromit_Fan Send a personal message to Gromit_Fan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-14 4:33 pm   Permalink

Got that email a couple days ago, just couldn't shell out 300 bones at this time... Saving up for OasiS now... Nice looking set though...

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiFan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-15 2:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-14 12:59, Gromit_Fan wrote:
The Drunken Cleric and the two mugs were released as a set(and sold out) today.

[ This Message was edited by: Gromit_Fan 2010-06-14 13:06 ]

Why haven't these made it to Ooga Mooga?

View Profile of TikiFan Send a personal message to TikiFan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trutiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-15 2:15 pm   Permalink

Doesn't answer your question about OM, but two weeks ago those mugs were on ebay separately. Seller only wanted the art. They were buy it now at approx. $100 each or auction started there; can't remember which. Didn't check to see who bought them.

View Profile of trutiki Send a personal message to trutiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiFan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-15 2:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks, It does kind of answer my question. I found them for sale and wanted to see the going price.

View Profile of TikiFan Send a personal message to TikiFan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 2:28 pm   Permalink

New Shag Mugs on sale 6pm pacific time at Tikifarm.com Today!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 3:54 pm   Permalink

Nice

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 6:03 pm   Permalink

Just ordered mine!

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-15 6:04 pm   Permalink

Ditto!!!!!

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 6:18 pm   Permalink

Sold out by 6:13pm (prolly earlier). Denied.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 7:10 pm   Permalink

DAMN! I accessed the page right at 8 PM (6 PM Pacific) and I kept refreshing my page, but it would not give me the active BUY NOW button, shortly after (and it seems like it was well before 8:13 PM) these mugs were sold out! CRAP!!!

The next time I see one of these exclusive sales, I will not interrupt band practice for it. I'll just assume the next limited edition will sell out before I can access it, too.

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
davidleslie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-15 7:23 pm   Permalink

I really wanted the mugs and especially the print!!! Josh Rocks!

View Profile of davidleslie Send a personal message to davidleslie  Email davidleslie Goto the website of davidleslie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 7:24 pm   Permalink

I tried to get me some Shag Mugs also at 6pm PDT only got errors then went to soldout!
ATP Smash!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 7:29 pm   Permalink

My screen refreshed right at 6pm and gave me the Buy it now button to the left of the original non-active position. I imagine they had an overload of people hitting the site, but it should have refreshed with the refresh button. Check your browser settings, some browsers refresh better than others. Some try to keep the old info because it loads faster once it's in the memory (cache). I guess this doesn't help now that they've sold out.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 7:54 pm   Permalink

I was able to add to my cart,but checking out was where I hit the problems.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation