FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki source for shell leis?
source for shell leis?
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 12:11 pm   Permalink

Do any of you know a good source for those basic shell lei's in the CA Bay Area? I am in San Mateo and need a bunch for a project coming up this weekend.

Thanks, your help is appreciated.

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 4:03 pm   Permalink

My wife bought a bunch of those strands last year at Oriental Trading Company. I am not sure of their exact website address. They were somewhere between a buck and a buck and a half. Hopefully you can order online and get them delivered second day air...Hope that helps. Good luck.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-26 4:10 pm   Permalink

Oriental Trading Co: http://www.handsonfun.com 800. 228. 2269
7.95 per dozen

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2009-03-06 19:23 ]

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-28 4:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys, I found some at a local party supply store... cost a bit more, but no shipping costs and I have them in time for the weekend.

Cheers

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-01 12:29 pm   Permalink

For those near any of the Hilo Hattie stores, you can also buy shell leis from them. I think they charge 50cents for them. Of course, they should also be giving them away, but if you want more than one, you can buy them. Not many people know that. I didn't know it till I worked there for a summer a few years back.

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation