FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The London Luau 2007,Online gallery live & merchandise
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
The London Luau 2007,Online gallery live & merchandise
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 1:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-31 12:37, 54 house of bamboo wrote:
Hmmmm... Just noticed that we've got tix 13 and 14 for the Luau!

Want to 'trade'?

Is that not totally weird concidering what happened on sunday?
The Tiki gods were against us this week end and we think it is the chocolate Tiki Lollies made by Sain La Beachcomber and that tiki toilet seat brought by Trader Jim.
Liz what ticket did you hold all weekend, 13 or 14

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 2:07 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-06-12 13:56, cheekytiki wrote:
Quote:

...we think it is the chocolate Tiki Lollies made by Sain La Beachcomber and that tiki toilet seat brought by Trader Jim...

There's nothing wrong with Sian the Beachcomber's Belgian Chocolate Tiki Lollies! Just ask anyone who bought one! Scrummy or what? I can't believe that the Josh Collins Tiki Toilet Seat can hold any bad 'mana' either, Josh was producing Tiki Art well before tiki really took off here in the UK. I'm fairly sure drinking beer in George Nuku's Maori Polystyrene Meeting House wouldn't have had anything to do with it Jamie? I think we can all rest easy and just blame bad people for bad things happening! I'm sure the gods will serve us well with these ne'rdowells. They will get what they deserve!

As for the good people? WE ALL GOT WHAT WE DESERVED...A KILLER LONDON LUAU! Everyone we spoke to certainly enjoyed it!! Already loking forward to next year's! You have started organising it I hope? Thanks for the MAMMOTH efforts you guys put into making this such a fantastic event, it is greatly appreciated!!!!

It was cool meeting all the foriegn folk too! France's very own Virani le Beachcomber (again!)...Capt. Midnight (San Francisco)...DJ Lemonsqueezer (Germany)...Christopher & his candles (Germany)...Charlie Adams (France)...Bo & Adam Axelzon (Sweden), and AtomicTonyTiki (Scotland - sorry Johann, couldn't resist that one!) to name but a few. Did we mention King Kukulele yet? As most of you alreadty know, this man is the embodiment of street entertainment, his showmanship added so much to this weekend...MAHALO NUI to the Duke of Uke!!!!

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim & Sian the Beachcomber xx

[ This Message was edited by: POCKETIKI 2007-06-13 14:13 ]

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-17 09:25 am   Permalink

The London Luau online Gallery is now live!
Also the chance to get your hands on some London Luau merchandise, mugs, Dr. Alderete prints, T-shirts, stickers and the new Cd from King Kukulele & the Friki Tikis, plus lots more.
www.thelondonluau.co.uk

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-17 11:00 am   Permalink

Yes what a fine selection of goods you have for sale, I'll defiantly have to get a spare Luau mug for the missus she was very impressed with mine when i came home.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 1:33 pm   Permalink

Okay. I finally got around to posting some Luau pics on my blog:

http://tikichris.blogspot.com/2007/06/london-luau-007-photos.html

It was super nice to see everybody. Em and I had a great time.

Enjoy,
Chris

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2007-06-25 13:34 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tiki chris 2007-06-26 03:28 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation